Author Topic: Official MB appreciation thread  (Read 277028 times)

balaji

Awseome, "feels" light, and I can use it. Many thanks to Steven Mayall!

outlander

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
This week I've used MusicBee for the first time for things like creating and burning a mix CD and playing some songs during a discussion I was leading.  It performed brilliantly, of course.  It's also been about a year since a hard drive crash gave me an excuse to ditch iTunes and put my music collection back together with something better.  So so glad I did.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

tromaster

• Sharing is caring!
Still a newbie, but loving MB so far. I come from foobar and I won't go back, that's for sure  ;)

Keep up the good work, Steven, and THANK YOU for this awesome program!

Cheers.

starterz

Hello everyone, my first post here.

To the developers, thank you for an amazing player and music manager. I have been using Foobar2000 since I can remember, when I (mostly) switched from LPs and CDs.

I have a VERY large music collection combined from mp3, wma, ape+cue, many flac+cue, alac etc. 500+ artists, all the music in complete albums, high-res folder.jpg in every album, all tagged.

I am still exploring the options, but this is the first player that I have used more than a day for many years. I like the native customization options, without having to get many additional components. The Theater Mode kicks ass too.

Stay well and have a good day.

cpearless

Thanks to all involved for this epic piece of software; it's light, powerful and just awesome. Need I say more?

e-motiv

I've never done it "officially" :) , but you certainly deserve another..
THANK YOU!
  Developing @ e-motiv.net       --       Musicbee plugins: Speak Back - Ghost Tracks - Radio Dig

polyester

antietam

Thank you, Steven, very much - your MusicBee is the best. I have about 242 000 tracks in my library, and this fantastic player handles them without any problems. Nothing compares to MB's glorious perfection!
Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:07:31 PM by antietam

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

djginod

I use MB at work, for shuffling a lot of MP3's, and it is a player which gave the least problems with radio streams. Buffering issues, or skipping streams I had with Winamp, or other program, is not experienced with MB, so very great !!!! Also shuffling and etc is great.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I feel like I've been making an alarming number of requests and bug reports lately.  If so it's only because these new features like the Search node and subheaders (and icons for highlighting!  can't forget that!) are so exciting that I'm using them for all they're worth.  Once again I say MusicBee has totally changed how I interact with my music collection.  :)
Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 08:28:25 PM by scampbll
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

stopbrickwalling

The scrolling of library artwork is greatly improved over older versions.  Great work, Steven!

xandmatt

I've been using for the past few months -- what a brilliant programme. I love the customisation options, the amount of features and how easy it makes sorting through my music library. I've been looking for an alternative to iTunes for ages (been using WinAmp for a while now) and this is clearly one of the best pieces of music software I've used. Well done Steven!

cheesbee

Hey Steven,
I've been using Musicbee for over a year now. It runs on a headless Samsung Netbook NC10, remotely controlled via TightVNC and/or Musicbee Remote for Android. My collection has grown to >140,000 tracks on NAS. Still running smooth!
I.m.h.o. MB is THE BEST BY FAR (and i have seen quite a few, believe me). Apart from the usual Genre/Artist/Album modes I specially like Random-Play and Auto-DJ with Last.fm streaming. Theater-Mode is a very nice eye-candy.
Now it's donation time. Keep up the good work please! Greetings from The Netherlands.