Author Topic: Official MB appreciation thread  (Read 276906 times)

bowie

just found the thread & apart from my recent comments in the general threads-

for all those that aren't converts yet you soon will be

i used MB as WMP couldn't even play my wav files!! 

Steven, if you need any avant garde music files just let me know!!!!

Legion

Well, years ago I used WinAMP, then I switched to MediaMonkey, because I just loved the "Album Art"-Look. But I was never really happy with MediaMonkey, because it is a way to buggy. Last.fm scrobbling did not work properly, sometimes MM crashed, ugly GUi and with large collections slow as hell.

And finally I found the perfect alternative: MusicBee.
It does just, what I want.
I can configure it like I want.
It works, just like I want.
Freeware, just like I want my software.
A beautiful, hard-working community and much more...

I love it!
Thank you, Steven! Highly appreciated :).

Kind regards,
Legion

Mikelap

Its official ,after over 40 years of listening to music this is the best setup i ever had its fast  efficient and compact. Thanks MUSICBEE.
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5

rajeev

MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, K-Lite Codec pack and... MUSICBEE - this is "must have" software list on my computer! Well done!

vitaminb12

Winamp - A Bloated hasbeen
MediaMonkey - Good but getting bloated with video and it kept crashing and losing its settings
Foobar - looks like it was coded in Amiga basic, and really couldn't be bothered with the hassle of customizing it.
MusicBee... Frikin AWESOME! Very nearly perfect... I cant even think of anything I want added... its that good.

Well done Steven, this is the best music player out there for sure.

Rexedead

Thanks for the best music player!
Site retweeted and Gplused  :D

desplantes

I discover new things to do with MB every day !!
I like the player and this forum.
Thanks to all of you for your help and particularly to Steven to do such a great work and for your accurate answers.
I'm a newbie here but don't have the feeling to be treated like that by all of you.

Cheers.  :)

jcinacio

Hello everyone,

1st post here, just putting out my appreciation for this wonderful app.
Great player, the tagging/organizer is a must-have, and everything else is just super handy.

Many thanks to everyone involved.

mickey scratcher

only been using music bee for a couple of days now and i love it already. thank you

pbassjunk

HtRabbit

Legion

Thank you for Version 2.0, Steven. Works like a charm until now.  8)

MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, K-Lite Codec pack and... MUSICBEE - this is "must have" software list on my computer! Well done!
should be:
"LibreOffice, Gimp, ffdshow and... MUSICBEE"
Than I have to admit. ;)

SCNR
Legion
Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 02:26:00 PM by Legion

rygle

Hi,

After being frustrated with various other music players for the longest time, I am very very happy  ;D with MusicBee 2.0 (betas and now final release).

Thanks for all the work you've put in and the wonderful product you've made.

Cheers,

Rygle 

Faster

Been using all sorts of apps to sync Android phone and came across MusicBee a couple of days ago, I wish I had found it months ago I cannot recommend it enough, truly truly brilliant - many many thanks

dirk77

Steven,
much appriciated and yes this serves my 50.000+ collection well. V2.0 is a step forward that is realy giant - my wife uses i Tunes for her iPod, i use Musicbee and i am a happy lad! Thanks and may the sun shine for you, anytime, anywhere.
With cheers from Germany
D.