Author Topic: Official MB appreciation thread  (Read 275248 times)

avididid

I just downloaded this program yesterday.  I can't believe what a great job the programmer did on this.  I own JRiver MC25 and also
Collectorz Music software, now that I used MusicBee I wish I had never bought those other 2.
I really like the grouping features and being able to add tags is another surprise.  I can use the tags for special awards (Grammys, Etc).

Keep up the great effort! David N.

RustyEB

WOW!

There are not enough superlatives to describe how good MusicBee is!  It ticks all of the boxes.

I have just migrated from iTunes after using it from the beginning of time (Apple itunes time that is).

MusicBee has all the iTunes features I use for a large owned music library (stars, dynamic playlists etc) and then some! 

Integrating Android syncing is by far the best feature that differentiates this software over and above iTunes.

And I guess a big thank you to apple, for discontinuing iTunes otherwise I wouldn't have gone looking for a replacement and found MusicBee.

Only thing I can think of that is missing, is a DONATE $ button, because I'd happily pay back some value for the value you have given me (value for value model).

Cheers.

RustyEB

WOW!

Only thing I can think of that is missing, is a DONATE $ button, because I'd happily pay back some value for the value you have given me (value for value model).

Cheers.

EDIT:  Just found the donate button.  It needs to be BIGGER :-)  haha

HolySmoke

After using MusicBee for many years, I stepped away and started to use various streaming services. Lately I ogt back to wanting to listen to my own stuff. I installed MusicBee again and was very happy with the improvements that have transpired over the last several years since I have been away. Great job MusicBee!

~HolySmoke

Corliss Rain

You know my biggest issue with MusicBee? I read the Forum and find new and interesting tags I want to add to my collection.   :D   Anyone else have a music collection that's a never-ending work in progress?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
You know my biggest issue with MusicBee? I read the Forum and find new and interesting tags I want to add to my collection.   :D   Anyone else have a music collection that's a never-ending work in progress?

OH YES
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Aguila1952

This app is simply the BEST!
I have tried several other Music Manager apps and I find complexity (ease-of-use) and reliability to be key issues.  But this one, while so feature heavy, is awesome for configuration flexibility.
Thanks to Steven and his team of contributors for a great job!
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

PaulK

I use MUSICBEE for my Old Time Radio Collection!

Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 01:03:30 AM by PaulK

PeteJ

I've been using MusicBee since earlier this year. Just discovered the Radio functionality. Absolutely brilliant! Thanks for such GREAT software!

Fleurpink

I've been messing with iTunes lately, for reasons. I've been using MusicBee so long that I take for granted simple things like easily rescanning files and refreshing playlists, quickly filtering by any field, sorting by more than one column, etc. Definitely no risk of me going back to iTunes in the long run!
audacity temp mail origin
It's a perfect mix between customisability, beauty, and richness in functionality, in fact I think it tops the ranks in all 3 categories.
Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 06:44:46 PM by Fleurpink

WesC

I cannot thank you enough for MusicBee.  The various problems I was having with iTunes was reason enough to change, but the ability to customize made me a Beeliever.  Thank you!

Daiman2020

I won't write much. This is a very amazing app. I can't believe it was done by only Steven. I have checked that many time.

This guy has given us unbelievable music app that does really really much.

We all should support him in all means.

Thanks from my heart Steven. And ill do my best to support your work.

Note: there should be a thread for people who would like to support and do some tasks when needed.

TiTheFungi

I cannot thank you enough for MusicBee.  The various problems I was having with iTunes was reason enough to change, but the ability to customize made me a Beeliever.  Thank you!

We are both off the iTunes wagon my friend! Happy listening!
"It's not about winning or losing the game. It's about playing the game and being fun to play with."
-Jordan Peterson

gobfinger

Wow, what can I say?  I've been looking for an alternative to iTunes for quite some time now.  I got really tired of all the weird bugs that I can never seem to fix in iTunes, and I find it way too heavy for its own good.  I don't understand how I had never heard of Musicbee before.  I've only been using Musicbee since yesterday but I am already flabbergasted.  It does everything I need from a music player, and probably more (that I didn't have time to try yet).

It feels so good to find a music player that caters to the needs of people like me, who have a large music library and don't want to migrate to a streaming service.  I guess I'm not alone!

I have yet to test the Android sync but if that works well, I'll be completely over the moon and more than happy to give a generous donation.  How can this software be free?

Long live Musicbee!

rockybulh

Thanks, Steven and others who helped to develop this software.

I need to give a bit back story about how I reached to Musicbee. I have like 5000+ songs on my PC and using Winamp for a pretty long time. But it was difficult to use windows explorer and play individual songs and send individual songs to mobile devices. I never thought I can organize my collection. Then I searched the best soft for mp3. Thanks to the internet I got MB. Now I can stay on software and browse and play the song I do like along with exploring artists. I loved the way I can tag to organize songs and later on create my playlist. things not over here. Moreover,  I can easily copy playlist songs to a new folder to transfer them to mobile devices. Needless to say, the amount of my song listening on PC has been increased at least 5 times after switching to MB from Winamp.

Well, those I mentioned are basic and I know there are so many other things to explore. :)

Thanks again to the developers and hope many more exciting things on the way...................