Author Topic: Official MB appreciation thread  (Read 277874 times)

Wet

Appreciation here.

Music Bee has moved LEAPS and BOUNDS past some other, very heavyweight (and expensive) competitors.

Love the plethora of skins and I see you finally got the 'auto shutdown' working properly.
In addition, the ease with which I can 'play library shuffled' puts a huge smile on my face.

Bravo, Music Bee person. Whoever you are.
Thank you so much, I'll keep trying it out but seems like a nice donation is in your future!

rotong

What a great program! I'm using MediaMonkey at this moment but now I consider to use MB as my main music manager. MB is very intuitive, user friendly, fast, beautiful layouts and web access (without problems). Congratulations. it's a fine piece of software you've developed. 

Dabless

Hi, I am new here, and won't stay for long I only have few questions, but so far this is the best musicplayer I ever tryed ! Thanks steven !

Super Meat Boy

Are the "best" skins listed somewhere? What are the most downloaded ones?

Dingusamongus

Jumping on the appreciation wagon here.  I too have been using Media Monkey and was getting frustrated with the speed issues for a multi terabyte sized library.  The support there was luke warm, despite me asking many times for some help.  I find Musicbee is (still) very quick for the massive library I have.  So I use Musicbee exclusively now. Congratulations!

I'm always hoping there might be a Mac version...but I realize it takes time and money.  I bet many people would want it (including me) and would pay for it.  The DJs, like me, would love to have this on our Macs for sorting, tagging and planning playlists for gigs.

Thanks for this amazing software!

a2a

Joined the party late - but want to add my contribution in saying "thank you" and what a great bit of expert work this software application is. This program affords so much flexibility and customisation to your collection and I'm thoroughly enjoying using it :)

astropuppy

Replacing JRiver player duties with MusicBee. All I can say is it is very intuitive; an excellent UI. Somebody did their homework.   

mxmax

i just registered to say thank you first i really love MusicBee so thank you for creating this Music Player and thank you for saving me away from windows media player and zune music player. currently enjoying MusicBee using DarkCobalt Metro skin :) so thank you  :D
Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 02:56:02 AM by mxmax

muzikmark

After years (literally) searching for a music player that does everything I want ................. this is it.
I've had MusicBee for a few years but struggled with my love for iphones and remote apps, among other things.
But I do hate itunes and have always used a third party software to make transfers to and from my device.

Recently I really dissected everything MusicBee can do.
I even had someone give me an Android they no longer wanted just so I could install the MusicBee remote app and use it. I love it!!!!
And since then I have really compared apples to apples on iphone vs Samsung Galaxy S.
Guess what? .................... after 10+ years as an Apple user, I am making the change to Android for MANY reasons!

Thank you MusicBee for setting the bar so high on what a music player should do and look like!
The visual and aesthetic developments are awesome!!!!
What a great community committed to the user interactive love for music!

tumpin

Im a former JRiver user. MusicBee really has moved ahead of JRiver if you ask me. Its cleaner, modern and more intuitive. Device sync works perfectly and is easy to setup (I couldnt get any other software to sync how I want it!) Basically a really good job and incredible that this is made by one guy?  Im surprised its freeware. You should charge for a premium version!

moggyman

It's a good little program.  Moving from iTunes to this is an education. You can just get your music in and use it from the get-go. It's simplicity hides all the powerful things underneath that it can do if you want to really get stuck in to it.

As an ex-iTunes user I've had lots of questions during my transfer but no matter how dumb a question I ask in the forum, someone is always quick to help and guide me through whatever process needs to happen - just try getting that sort of help out of Apple!!

Keep up the good work.

musicguy

Just wanted to say how great MusicBee is, trying to get a lot more people to use and convert them.

It's amazing, please keep up the good work with all the updates :)

nianox

Just registered to register my appreciation for this wonderful application. It's already leaps and bounds ahead of the competition and the future looks even brighter.

Thank you

JohnNBK

MusicBee does look like the dog's danglies.  I've tried them all but this is only package that seems to do it all...