Author Topic: Drag & Drop in Album and Tracks view  (Read 2966 times)

Adson

It would be a nice feature if  one could drag tracks onto an album cover in Album and Tracks view to assign them to an album.
Currently it is necessary to drag tracks onto the album name in Library Explorer to assign them to an album.

I think it would be easier and more intuitive if that would be also possible with tracks and the albums in the Artwork column.

Thanks

A.

Anti

Due to the grouping and sorting, at the moment musicbee doesn't have the typical behaviour whereby if you drag something to the edge of the main panel it scrolls up or down. This would have to be implemented for your request to be useful, otherwise you could only drag tracks within the current viewable screen area.

> Currently it is necessary to drag tracks onto the album name in Library Explorer to assign them to an album.

Just to clarify, the normal way of doing this would be to highlight the target tracks and simply edit the album tag.
Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 05:15:28 PM by Anti

Steven

• Administrator
At the moment musicbee doesn't have the typical behaviour whereby if you drag something to the edge of a Window or panel, it scrolls up or down.
which panels are you finding this with? - all the panels i tried work ok with that behavior apart from the library explorer panel or is that the one you mean?

Anti

Steven

• Administrator
fixed the missing panel scrolling in the main panel (was only supported for playlists) and in the library explorer
i havent looked at the original request as yet