Author Topic: Minilyrics Helper  (Read 28950 times)

lasereye70

I do stand corrected, I did discover the other day that the actual mini lyrics program is still pulling lyrics but I also use another music program in conjunction with musicbee to gather lyrics and other data that has a plugin that does use that website to pull lyrics which wasn't working any more. when you have a rather large music library you tend to like to have things like that a little more automated, going through song by song one at a time can be a bit time consuming to say the least. 

Desbones

I'm new to MusicBee and I'm attempting to integrate synchronized lyrics using MiniLyrics and this plugin.  I downloaded mb_MiniLyricsHelper (DotNet4).zip from this plugins page.

I've configured MiniLyrics to save all lyrics to a specific directory, using the same name as the song file, and I've configured the MiniLyrics Helper plugin to retrieve and show the downloaded lyrics files from that same directory.

When a song starts playing, the lyrics are downloaded and displayed successfully in MiniLyrics.  However, the lyrics don't appear in MusicBee the first time the song is played.  They do appear in MusicBee on every subsequent play.

I read in another topic that the plugin was updated to include polling to resolve this issue, but it doesn't seem to be working; songs play through in their entirety without displaying any lyrics.

Do I have an outdated version of the plugin?  Is something else going wrong?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

yst

after 1 hour the lyrics display will stop there , how to fix it , thanks in advance  !

chris moore

Hi, I was trying to adjust my minilyrics display and I have really messed it up.
nothing is working and I have double lines and no lyrics editor. I can send you a
photograph of my screen. Please help me.
regards Chris Moore [email address removed by moderator]
Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 02:39:17 PM by phred

phred

• Global Moderator
I don't know why you posted this as a bug as you clearly admit you screwed something up.

Assuming you're referring to the MiniLyrics Helper plugin, I have moved it to that thread where you may get some help.
Most important in a case like this where it's a display issue, a screenshot will definitely help.
screenshots: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=29488.0
upload to: www.gifyu.com or www.imgur.com

And unless you have synced lyrics already saved, MiniLyrics won't help you any longer as the website and app have disappeared.

Lastly it's not a good idea to post your email address in a public forum as you are  opening yourself up to scams and unsolicited email. I have removed it for you.
Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 02:41:15 PM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here