Author Topic: shuffling tracks  (Read 274 times)

telboy1812

good afternoon i loaded 3 albums (300 tracks) but it only shuffled the first album is there any way to get it shuffle all tracks in a playlist

many thanks in advance

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Is it an autoPlaylist? Please share a screenshot of your:

(1) playlist settings
(2) Edit > Preferences > Now Playing

When you repeat the same process, does it still shuffle the first album only?
(try it with the same albums and playlist from above, and then with different ones)
The source code to any of my contributions is available on the same download link as the add-ons

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Thank you for unlocking the topic psychoadept.
It was very strange and rude of the OP to lock the topic having gotten a response and not saying anything back.
If it was indeed locked intentionally, then I shall keep a mental note not to bother replying to any of his future posts.

The source code to any of my contributions is available on the same download link as the add-ons

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
To be fair, I kind of unlocked it by accident because I was scratching my head over why it was locked 🤷🏽
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest patches (3.5/3.6)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

MotleyG

The OP has started two other threads and hasn't confirmed if any of these were resolved either.

phred

• Global Moderator
The OP has started two other threads and hasn't confirmed if any of these were resolved either.
Yes. I sent the OP a PM explaining common forum etiquette. We'll see if it does any good, or if I wasted a lot of pixels.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here