Author Topic: best mp3 player to use with MB?  (Read 418 times)

DanielLumpkin

so i have the innioasis G1 and it plays the music fine, but im having a helluva time getting the playlist ive imported from my itunes .xml files to load onto the G1.

is there a better player to use? i want affordable not some $700 thing. the G1 is great cuz i can use a micro sd card with it.

thanks!

phred

• Global Moderator
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Maxxx

My personal experience is that the headphones make the difference. I have always focused more on the headphones than on the player which, if it is not poor, does not have much impact. But then it is the ears of each of us that make the difference. Happy listening.

Música

I have enjoyed using a HiBy R3 Pro Saber for a few years. I also trialed the Android-based HiBy R5 II twice, but returned it because I really like the compactness of the R3 which fits even in the change pocket of my jeans, and also value its great battery life along with fast charging. The R5 II is larger and heavier, but superior sonically and otherwise. On my Samsung phone, I also use the HiBy Music app along with VLC which launches automatically upon ignition in my car's aftermarket Bluetooth-receiver install. I mostly use wired headphones and earphones with the HiBy, although like all Android phones, it is equipped with LDAC for quite good transmission with my wireless LDAC head and earphones. I was a wired-only snob until I gave LDAC a chance with the HiBy and I've converted for when it's more convenient. My player performs impressively and has been quite reliable: I will stay with HiBy for a next player if/when necessary.