Author Topic: ripping a CD  (Read 149 times)

[email protected]

Why does MB read a CD for play, but not for rip?  If I try to rip a certain CD that I recorded some time ago from casette tape, MB gives me a screen with only 2 tracks, both of which are shown to be blank.  The same CD is read and played properly.  I can find absolutely nothing to answer this in any of the literature and have been trying to work it out about two months.  Needless to say, this is very frustrating.  Why would MB read the disc for one purpose and not for another?  The disc was successfully ripped about three months ago, but was lost in an "upgrade."  I am running Windows 10 on a new Dell computer.  Thank you for any help you can give me.  My e-mail is [email protected] and I can be called or texted at (423) 504-7569.  Thank you again.

hiccup

What would be the most convenient time to call you?
I'm asking because forum members that might be able to help you will be living in time zones all over the world, and they won't want to wake you up in the middle of night.

boroda

What would be the most convenient time to call you?
I'm asking because forum members that might be able to help you will be living in time zones all over the world, and they won't want to wake you up in the middle of night.

:P