Thanks for your quick answer. I'm sorry i haven't explained it understanable.
I'll try an example:
On a Party there are some hundred Tracks in the Now Playling list. MusicBee is playing randomly a track of this list.
But I like to hear a special song. So i go to the Now Playing Assistant, search for it an press "Queue Next" (or strg+shift+enter).
While this song is playing, I have a few new ideas of good songs, so i'm queueing them as well.
Now I have 4 tracks in the queue list and they will play one after the other. so long, so good.
But now I want a special song to play next, not at the 5th position. I can queue it as well, but it is difficult in MusicBee to get it on first position of the five queued songs. In winamp i can change to a "manage mode" where are only the queued tracks listed. There i can quickly drag'n'drop the fifth song to first position.
The manage mode is nothing different than a list of the queued tracks (The ones with the little number in front of the Artist/Title).
In this manage Mode, it is possible to change the order of the queued track quickly or delete them from the queuelist, not from the Now Playing List.
In MusicBee I have to search a Track which is queued and "Remove from Queue". This is no Problem if there are 20 Tracks in the Now Playing list. But if there are some hundred Tracks in the Now Playing List and 20 Tracks in the queue, it is hard to manage the order of the queued tracks.
I hope it was understandable?
I made some screenshots to illustrate the problem.
1. Im searching a song in Winamps Jumptofile and queue it. It gets queued automatically on the last (5th) position.
2. I have changed to the manage Mode (with the big button above the others). Now I can see which songs are queued from 1 to 5.
3. i have put the last song to first position and am able to manage other things like: -change the track order - unqueue tracks
4. Another way to manage the queue list is in winamp the "queue manager" doing just the same as the manage mode in the jumptofile window.
5. in musicbee i am only able to search songs and queue them. Here i queued "Revenge". But how to put the song on another position?
here the links to the screens:http://home.arcor.de/hannisteck/mb/1_winamp-jumptofile.gifhttp://home.arcor.de/hannisteck/mb/2_winamp-manage-queuehttp://home.arcor.de/hannisteck/mb/3_winamp-revenge-uphttp://home.arcor.de/hannisteck/mb/4_winamp-quequemanagerhttp://home.arcor.de/hannisteck/mb/5_musicbee