Author Topic: CUE Splitter  (Read 8879 times)

alexander-gg

I've read some forum treads and seems that this option is not presented in MusicBee. Maybe I missed something?

Would be nice to add the possibility to split CUE files (as in foobar). This will make MusicBee the only player you need for all tasks.

Besides, I do not if others also have this issue, but in my case CUE files tracks are not listed properly in library. It's okay if you open the CUE directly (right-click/open), all tracks are listed fine than, but if you put the CUE in your usual music library and re-scan the library, CUE shows just the first track tag.

Steven

• Administrator
the current behavior is:
- embeded cue files will automatically split a file
- for external cue files, they only split files in the library when named the same as the single file being split
- for external cue files, you should be able to drop any cue file onto the now playing list (including ones that are like playlists with multiple files referenced)

alexander-gg

Thank you very much!

foobar's cue split/convert doesn't work correctly. If there are two files with the same names (sure, different tracks, with different track numbers, but the same names) it overwrites the first file, so it's lost. xrecode II and CD-DA Extractor work great with CUE files (and with all the rest too), but both are not free applications. Would be nice to have the same features in MusicBee. :)

Thank you once again! :)