Author Topic: Truck number in Music Explorer/Album Covers with trucks directly under  (Read 429 times)

aktor

For Various reason I have some albums with tags with track format 01/02/03 etc and most with 1/2/3 etc. I would like to have them display uniformly and also maybe an option.

frankz

Edit->Edit Preferences->Tags(2)...fields:Configure Fields...formatting...disc-track# format...(00 - 00 or 0 - 0 depending on your preference).

hiccup

Edit->Edit Preferences->Tags(2)...fields:Configure Fields...formatting...disc-track# format...(00 - 00 or 0 - 0 depending on your preference).
If I am not mistaken that setting is only for the (combined) Disc-Track# field.

To have the Track# field show track numbers in a uniform manner you can either setup a virtual tag (using the $Pad function), or just correct the number formatting for the tracks that you want changed. (you can do that in bulk by using the AT&RT plugin)

No need for yet another setting in my opinion.

(b.t.w. the topic title is very confusing, maybe I misunderstand what the OP is asking for)

frankz

Yes, then you'd use the disc-track# field in your display, assuming OP wanted a consistent display as indicated.  Like you said, it's hard to tell.

Can't help on the trucks I have a sedan.

aktor

It this case(displayed tracks under selected album) the truck# format can't be changed or changed to Disc-track#. It is preset.

frankz

Ah, OK.  Music Explorer.  Yeah, you'll just want to correct your tags if it's important to you there.  You can display <Disc-Track#> there and the format thing I said will work, but it displays under the title and the track number from the tags persists at the side.