Author Topic: Indestructible Playlist  (Read 1991 times)

jetencule

Back in the day, when I was still using WinAmp I was really happy when I found out how to change the standard doubleclick behaviour to simply enqueue. Anyway Win enjoyed to keep messing with me and reset my so beloved setting. All the time I'd be double clicking on an MP3 file in Windows Explorer and find my playlist deleted... I would really love an option to tell Windows Explorer to shut up and just let me queue files on double click in MusicBee... And even better: an option to tell MusicBee my "Now Playing" list is not to be deleted at any cost! Please! It cant be to hard to include an option like that! I love the program, but it still happens at times that I double click on a file and mess up my beloved playlist!
How many times did I just browse through my explorer thinking "thats a nice song" and double clicking on it deletd my playlist! NAAAWWW!!!
Would be nice to have an option that just enabled the program to at least just remember the last playlist, even if I fuck up inside the program!

Anti

preferences -> now playing -> now playing list
Change 'play now action' to 'queue selected tracks'
Optionally change first two options to queue next or queue last instead of play now.

The Now Playing list is transient in it's very nature; queued tracks that are about to be played in the near future ONCE.
Don't get the Now Playing list confused with playlists, which are much more permanent in nature.

Steven

• Administrator
you can restore the now playing list using right click/ List/ Undo Changes