Author Topic: Disable internet pictures in "Now Playing"  (Read 241 times)

Jaime59

Hello

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't find a setting to disable internet pictures from appearing in the Now Playing tab.

All I want to see in that tab is the cover of the CD only.

Thanks for any help   :)

boroda

edit> prefs> tags (2)> auto-tagging> artwork. uncheck "auto-retrieve missing artwork..."

sveakul

You also want to be sure "Artist Picture" is not checked in the Now Playing header menu.

Jaime59

Thanks for the replies but neither suggestion works, still forced to see crap internet pictures.
I just want to see the CD cover!
Honestly why can't I just shut that function off? Why is there no switch to disable it?

Good

Bad

Thanks

frankz

Why on earth would you use a view that is based around an artist picture when you don't want to see an artist picture, and then get mad about it? It's like getting mad that you hear music when you hit play.

Pick a view for Now Playing that doesn't feature an artist picture, or at least one where you can disable it as sveakul indicated.

Jaime59

Mad? Hardly lol

I want to see the CD cover of the now playing disc and not ANY online content. Is it that difficult?

frankz

No it is not difficult.  You just choose the descriptively entitled Large Album view in Now Playing.