Author Topic: Hide the "Artwork" & "Album" Columns  (Read 246 times)

Doc Nice

Hey guys!

So, I've been tinkering & all that, and almost have MusicBee set up the way I like it.

I've been trying to hide the "Artwork" & "Album" columns from the music list, but I got an error saying they can't be removed.

I'm just wondering if anyone might have any ideas on how I could get rid of them?

Thanks & be well!
Life flows on within you & without you.

tjinc

A screenshot would probably prove useful but it sounds like you are using the 'Album and Tracks' view. As you now know, you cannot hide the artwork in this view but I think you want to be using the 'Tracks' view instead.
Click on the main panel header (where it says 'Album and Tracks') and select 'Tracks':

If I am on the wrong track here you will need to provide that screenshot.

Doc Nice

Hey tjinc,

Sorry about not posting a screenshot; my forum skills are lacking haha. And thanks for replying, I really appreciate that.

I couldn't find the drop down menu you circled, so, I just re-installed MusicBee. All is well!

Thanks so much again for your help.

-- The Clash are awesome.

sveakul

I couldn't find the drop down menu you circled, so, I just re-installed MusicBee. All is well!
Just right-click anywhere on the header bar, and down comes the menu.  I'd hate to think of you feeling you had to re-install MusicBee every time something as basic as that comes up.

Doc Nice

Ohhh I see the option on the right-click! I....I feel super stupid.

I just didn't want to be a bother....which I guess defeats the point of me posting here haha.

I hope your night is going well & thanks for the reply!