Author Topic: How can I replicate this view?  (Read 733 times)

sugarman

Hi folks,

I am a long time MediaMonkey user who is migrating to MusicBee. I like it so far, but one thing I cant seem to work out is how to replicate this in the main panel. Can anyone help please? I am sorry if this has been asked before, I did check but didn't find anything I understood to do this.

Thanks in advance

hiccup

…but one thing I cant seem to work out is how to replicate this in the main panel.
welcome to the forum sugarman
It would be easier for people to help you if you would explain what you mean with 'this'.

sveakul

Hi folks,

I am a long time MediaMonkey user who is migrating to MusicBee. I like it so far, but one thing I cant seem to work out is how to replicate this in the main panel. Can anyone help please? I am sorry if this has been asked before, I did check but didn't find anything I understood to do this.

Thanks in advance
If you're talking about just a general "look", try experimenting in the main panel with "Album and Tracks" from the header menu, and adjusting the zillion view options available in "Set displayed fields", "Customize Panel," etc.  Just a "crushed" example on-the-fly:

The best way to handle MusicBee is to install the PORTABLE version into a single folder like C:\MusicBee, back it up, and then have at it as far as the view settings go, knowing that you can immediately restore it to the last backup copy by just replacing the folder with the backup one.  Looking at the Wiki (https://musicbee.fandom.com/wiki/MusicBee_Wiki) helps too.

sugarman

Thank you so much sveakul!

and point taken hiccup, thanks.

sugarman

Skeaval, can you please screenshot the settings you set for your "crushed" example?

purplebee

Skeaval, can you please screenshot the settings you set for your "crushed" example?
I'm not the person you asked but I tried to replicate the view you originally shared, hope it helps:

sugarman