Author Topic: Accidentally messed up album artwork :(  (Read 353 times)

k3n24k

Hey guys,

I've been trying to figure out how the artwork works in MusicBee, and unfortunately, I seemed to have accidentally linked one singular picture to an entire folder's worth of music.

Unfortunately, in trying to fix this issue, it seems as though I've accidentally removed all of the embedded artwork (what I want to keep) from the tracks, leaving only the linked artwork behind as a result.

Whenever I look at the tracks through a standard mp3 tag editor however, it seems as though no changes have been made? The artwork is still present as usual.

I've tried using the Artwork Manager Tool in Tools -> Artwork, removing the artwork from all of the tracks using Musicbee's Tag Editor (which very much did not work, it only "removed" the embedded artwork :v) and reinstalling the program entirely, and it seems that nothing seems to be working.

Can anybody please help me make sense of what's going on here and hopefully help me correct this issue and return the embedded artwork? I'm a noob when it comes to all of this, so any help at all would be greatly appreciated :P

Thanks!

frankz

The answer to your initial problem is the second pinned thread here in the questions forum. It is pinned because it is asked almost weekly and it was assumed that people would at least scan down the list of topics before posting.

The answer to your second problem is to rescan your files.

k3n24k

Ah, my apologies! I had been Googling the answer previously for ages and hadn't been able to find a thread covering the issue, so I assumed it was something not encountered by many :P Sorry sorry about that!

Thank you tons for your help!