Author Topic: Super simple so why can't i find it? how can i play tracks in alpha order ...  (Read 227 times)

decard

Super simple so why can't i find it anywhere?

how can i play tracks in alpha order (or some other order eg Year)?

and in a related issue .. how do i turn Random OFF?
Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 06:24:02 AM by decard

hiccup

That seems too simple indeed:
Just order the tracks alphabetically in the now playing panel, select them all and press play?

decard

Just order the tracks alphabetically in the now playing panel, select them all and press play?
hmm. that would suggest that there is no SORT function?

hmmm. so you can just Select All and then Play .... and it will play in that order then?

please note 2nd part of my query ... how do you turn Random/Shuffle OFF?  i can only see settings that change this ie 'how different': not turn it OFF.

MotleyG

hmm. that would suggest that there is no SORT function?

hmmm. so you can just Select All and then Play .... and it will play in that order then?

please note 2nd part of my query ... how do you turn Random/Shuffle OFF?  i can only see settings that change this ie 'how different': not turn it OFF.

Sorting in the main panel is as simple as clicking on the top of the header bar, for any of the fields displayed. A second click reverses that sort. Double click a file in the list to start playing from that point. This is common to almost every player available.

Random, or Shuffle, options are cycled by clicking on the icon in the player bar.