Author Topic: 11k albums given the wrong artwork  (Read 277 times)

MajorBootyTimes

im sure this topic has been covered extensively and ive been able to find a couple forum threads discussing it but cannot seem to solve it for my library.  i have about 11 thousand albums that were just randomly given artwork for  other artists when i used the album artwork download tool. the only way i have found to get the corect picture is to individually select search internet for picture and then select embed to individual file. this is very tedious as i have over 30 thousand tracks. is there any faster way that im not seeing. i have gone to edit- edit preferences- tags and made changes there butim still in the same spot. I did however get all of the plugins to work so i feel good about that. well multiple dsp plugin doesnt work it crashes the program but i just dont use that because mp3 magic wont install seperate issue sorry

frankz

You have a cover.jpg or similar file in the same folder with all of these 11 thousand albums and have selected to use cover.jpg or similar as album artwork in your preferences.  

To fix it, one of these two things has to be corrected.  Either remove the file or tell MB to ignore such files as album artwork.

I'd work on my searching skills.  The solution to this is the second pinned thread in this very forum section.