Author Topic: Plugins  (Read 397 times)

MajorBootyTimes

I swear im not  an idiot, but i have tried absollutely everything i can think of to install plugins to the program. the onlly ones that have worked are theater mode AND 163 ARTWORK. every other plugin says failed thrown out for invocation.. its not clear what plugin folder to put them in because theres one in roaming and one in x86. any help would be appreciated. i read the github page

boroda

any of plugin folders (either in appdata or in program files will suit). try to whitelist mb folder and mb appdata folder in your a/v.

if you don't succeed, post screenshots of your plugin's folder, plugin's section of mb prefs and one of plugin init error messages.

p.s. what github page do you mean?

MajorBootyTimes

It was a page for a repository for metrology theater made skin that had some guide on folder structure for theatermode.embedded or something. sometime ill unzip a plugin and put it in a folder and it will disappear as soon as i paste it. and then its gone i cant see it but when i paste another it says theres already one there. and if i go to add plugin it says there nothing there. if i do find a plugin i get the thrown out for invocation error and then it wont let me uninstall it. ill try to record a video of my screen and post a link here. im heavily  considering uninstalling the program and reinstalling

phred

• Global Moderator
What version of MB are you using? (Help > About) INCLUDE THE LETTER (if any) AFTER THE NUMBER
How was MB installed? (Store, Installer, Portable)
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

MajorBootyTimes

i uninstalled version from ms store and downloaded straight from website. i have  version 3.5.8535.35796 working on sending the video of my screen one sec

MajorBootyTimes

after uninstalling and reinstallingi got most of the plugins to work besides dsp plugins and 3dbee. 3dbee always  comes back with error  

"System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection."

dsp plugins disappear when moved to the appropriate plugins folder in x86   
Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 07:36:13 PM by MajorBootyTimes

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
after uninstalling and reinstallingi got most of the plugins to work besides dsp plugins and 3dbee. 3dbee always  comes back with error 
"System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection."
dsp plugins disappear when moved to the appropriate plugins folder in x86   
Adding on to say, this is the point where you then have to direct the errors to the specific plugin threads if you have any hopes of getting them to work.
Favourite tune at the moment:   Dearly Beloved by Yoko Shimomura from the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack