Author Topic: retrieving 'composer' images problem  (Read 2215 times)

hiccup

I'm running into issues getting correct 'composer' images. (this is about classical music)

After some testing, at this moment I am under the impression that for 'composer', Theater Mode is not using the 'Composer' tag to retrieve the composer image, but it is using 'Display Composer'.
I'm not sure about it, but if that is indeed the case, it's problematic for works that have more than one composer attached to it.
('composer' should be singular, thus appropriate to retrieve an image, while 'display composer' can contain multiple composers, rendering it unfit to retrieve an image)

If my assumption is correct, the request would be to either make TM look for the 'Composer' tag, and/or better: allow TM to use a custom or virtual tag for composer.
(e.g. I have separate tags for 'composer' and 'composers'. If TM would allow for deciding on what to use things would be good)
Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 08:06:27 PM by hiccup

hiccup

I'm now sure that 'display composer' is used instead of 'composer', and as a result image retrieval fails for tracks by multiple composers.

This illustrates the problem: