Author Topic: Auto-Playlist seems to not work with last-played timestamp  (Read 192 times)

rioUSteC

I have a Library based Auto-Playlist, where the first thing is: Last-Played is not in the last 48 Months. However, when i open the playlist, there are songs with a last-played timestamp of 06.12.2022. Do i understand the concept wrong? Or how can i have songs in this playlist only with songs, i haven't played the last 48 - months?

One additional question: when i export the playlist as m3u with relative path and i save it in the library base folder, the path starts always with /, but in my opinion, it should start with the subfolder name. For example the Library with the music files is at /mnt/hdd/Librarys/Music. Inside this there are albumartist/album/title.mp3. When i use a relative path, and save the m3u file in /mnt/hdd/Librarys/Music/test.m3u, i expect a path like albumartist/album/title.mp3 in the file, but i get /albumartist/album/title.mp3

BTW: I'm using Unix naming scheme...
Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 08:59:11 PM by rioUSteC

rioUSteC

I didn't expect to find the tracks I added manually when I clicked the "Add Files" button. When the button was clicked, the field was empty. I have now confirmed that again and afterwards the list was as requested, without the tracks from the more recent past. So everything fits now. Thanks for the tip.