Author Topic: PDF Flag/Link for Sub-Folder PDFs  (Read 185 times)

Sekt0r

Couldn't find anything where this has been changed/removed on purpose, so I'm assuming it's a bug -

Using the Windows Installer version, running the latest patched version: 3.5.8478

MusicBee is no longer detecting PDF's within sub-folders directly below the music files like it did before; there is no PDF flag displayed in the Track Information panel.
"show PDF file indicator" is still enabled and if I move the PDF file to be in the same folder with the music files and Rescan, the flag appears.

An example of the folder structure I'm using (music files are in the first location):

D:\Media\Music\Hip-Hop & R&B\Albums\The Game\[2016] - Streets Of Compton
D:\Media\Music\Hip-Hop & R&B\Albums\The Game\[2016] - Streets Of Compton\Artwork\Digital Booklet - Streets of Compton.pdf

Thanks.

Steven

• Administrator
i dont think anything has changed for ages. There is a shared setting with artwork, where scanning sub-folders needs to be enabled. You can change that setting in the Artwork Priority dialog in Preferences/ Tags(1)/ artwork/ Edit List

Sekt0r

You're right, I must have unticked the 'include sub-folder' box it at some point forgetting it includes PDF's. Thanks Steven.