Author Topic: [Solved] Change artist View/Album selection background color  (Read 2206 times)

Nalco

I hope this makes sense.

When going into artists view, and selecting an album, the background of the panel that displays the album seems to pull colors from the album cover.

If the album is red, the background is red, album is yellow, the background is yellow, blah blah.

I am getting ready to try and play with skins, and I am wondering if there is a way to turn off this dynamic color selection, and have those backgrounds all the color of my choosing?

Anyone know what I am talking about?
Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 06:50:53 PM by Nalco

Nalco

This is the background I am talking about. Color set depending on the color of the album.

Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 01:17:28 AM by Nalco

Steven

• Administrator
you can disable to colour auto-pick in the expanded panel section of the artwork layout settings

Nalco

I am so sorry, as I am new to Musicbee.

I cannot seem to find the extended panel settings. 

Where is it? I don't see it in layout 1, or layout 2 settings.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Click on the "Albums" header menu > customise panel... > show settings > untick "auto-pick panel colours"

I am getting ready to try and play with skins, and I am wondering if there is a way to have those backgrounds all the color of my choosing?
Everything you will need to know: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=22300.0
Feel free to ask further should you still require assistance.
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

Nalco

Click on the "Albums" header menu > customise panel... > show settings > untick "auto-pick panel colours"

I am getting ready to try and play with skins, and I am wondering if there is a way to have those backgrounds all the color of my choosing?
Everything you will need to know: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=22300.0
Feel free to ask further should you still require assistance.

AHA!

Thank you very very much! I never would have found that.

Thanks!