Author Topic: Preferences "Eject CD when done" - if issue with one track still ejects  (Read 250 times)

musicbzzz

What do think about this:

If one track has not been encoded a window mentions, that not all are successfully checked and it offers to let me choose a title to click on to encode again, but then it throws out the CD...what? :)

My expectation is:
Even if it is set to eject a CD after encoding, it would be very helpful CD is not being ejected if one track couldn't be encoded, so you can quickly have that erroneus track to be encoded again.

Just a little improvement would be very helpful when an encoding error occurs. What do you think?

phred

• Global Moderator
I've never had the CD ejected if AccurateRip shows that a track (or more) hasn't been accurately ripped. Please post a screenshot of your CD Ripping options.

What version of MB are you using? (Help > About) INCLUDE THE LETTER (if any) AFTER THE NUMBER
How was MB installed? (Store, Installer, Portable)
Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 06:56:51 PM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

phred

• Global Moderator
Thanks for the screenshot and version information.

Regarding your other thread first - disable the option to automatically start the rip.

For the issue in this thread, try enabling "validate rips using AccurateRip.com" along with "always show results."

Please let us know if that takes care of the issue.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

musicbzzz

I turned off to Eject CD, it doesn't work for me.
I don't send my or that computer's data to third party sites like AccurateRip. Canot help you with this then. Thanks for your reply.