Author Topic: Playlist down arrow doesn't scroll  (Read 278 times)

foxj

Version. 3.5.8461 P
Win 10
While playing
After adding a playlist I then selected all the songs with a control a and now playing pan on the right side and wanted to add them to that playlist. Right click including playlist and I have a lot of playlists I scroll down till I move the mouse down to the little arrow at the bottom and if I click on that once it will increment down the mouse wheel won't do anything nor if I click on that little down arrow and hold it won't scroll down it just sits there I have to click on that little down arrow to get it to increment each time there's no repeat or or faster way to scroll down further into the listings of playlists thank you

foxj

Once I turned off the auto the auto pop up for the status / task bar I was able to get just a little bit further down and have it scroll so problem solved unless there's a way to resize that playlist screen so it doesn't touch the top and bottom of the screen

foxj

Here is a screen shot. Setting up music be on a friend's computer so I had to use my phone to take the picture

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YMQdTvn4MkYvtbVX7

Steven

• Administrator
the context menu is implemented by .NET/ windows. You need to click the up or down arrow displayed at the top/bottom row of the menu