Author Topic: Reverse syncing playlists  (Read 1482 times)

hesota2311

Hi!

I finally got around to using the wifi sync instead of plugging my phone everytime, and its been working perfectly. I did see however on the wifi sync app that you could reverse sync playlists, and I've been trying to figure out how to do it. Basically, I have my playlists from my PC synced to my phone right now, and I would like it if for example, I added a song to one of my playlists on my phone, and when I sync to my pc again, that version of the playlist gets updated with the song I added on the phone.

Just wondering if that's possible, would be to have the option to edit my playlists while outside. If not, that's fine! Still love this player a lot :)

Also if it helps, I use GoneMad as my music player on android

phred

• Global Moderator
GoneMad and PowerAmp are the only two apps that can reverse sync via WiFi with MB. I use GoneMad, but I don't care about reverse syncing. I just looked at the MB's WiFi settings on my phone and under "Reverse Sync to computer" playlists is grayed out. But as soon as I tapped "GoneMad" in the "from player" section, playlists became available.

If you can't get GoneMad to work as you wish, I suggest trying Power Amp and see if that takes care of it.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here