Author Topic: Arkwork changing  (Read 271 times)

Dpmusicbee

hi, i noticing that when i select several tracks that the artwork changes to the last artwork added (the same artwork) to those track, what can i do to stop this please. thanks

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Hello Dpmusicbee,

There's got to be more to it than you are sharing. Simply *selecting* several tracks won't change their artwork.
Please provide a clear description of what you are doing, where you are clicking and what's happening so that we may assist better.
Provide screenshots too if necessary.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

Dpmusicbee

Hi Thanks for a response all i'm doing is in mb i do file ? artwork and add the work of my choice. after saving the tag it does the artwork but also add the artwork i just edited to all other tracks that have not been edited yet. i aslo edited the preferences under tags 2 and checked re-tag files when dopped on an album cover or column. still no luck problem is still there. starting to explore oher programs.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Add the artwork of my choice. after saving the tag it does the artwork but also add the artwork i just edited to all other tracks that have not been edited yet.
The other tracks that get their artwork changed too, are they located in the same folder as the track you are adding the artwork to?
If not, I would really like to see a screenshot of your Tag Editor window just before you press save.
Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 09:53:34 AM by Mayibongwe
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

Dpmusicbee

hi,
yes all files are in my c:\music folder. any file i change all others below it will also change to that artwork. i never had this problem before. i'm thinking maybe going back to and older version may help i just don't know anymore.