Author Topic: Automatic playlist not updating as expected anymore  (Read 1321 times)

DikkieDick

I just started using MusicBee a bit over a week ago and like it very much. Adding lyrics to my mp3's and so. I also created an automatic playlist containing songs without lyrics. And this one got nicely updated until it seems yesterday. To faster add the lyrics I put the preview on without sound and keep it running through the night, so a bunch of songs got lyrics now but my playlist with songs without lyrics isn't decreasing. If I show the field lyrics it says for a bunch of songs in the playlist that there are lyrics.

And the list with lyrics also is being constant and not getting more entries as there are definitely more songs with lyrics.

First I thought it might be that I installed 3.5.x over 3.4.x, but the latter gives the same results.The only difference is that 3.4 show 8 songs more without lyrics than 3.5. And the list of songs with lyrics contains 8 songs more with lyrics in 3.5.

Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 06:44:43 AM by DikkieDick

Steven

• Administrator
you might have more luck using the "Lyrics?" field instead of "Lyrics"
ie.
Lyrics? has a value

if that doesnt help then also try selecting the files in your library and right click/ Send To/ Rescan Files

DikkieDick

I recreated the list earlier today with no succes. But I followed your suggestion and used (in my Dutch version) Songtekst? which I before couldn't find, but now I know why as it looks like everything is in alphabetical order but Songtekst? shows up somewhere between items starting with a T.
But this did the trick and my list of songs without lyrics is now 44000-something and with 13000-something.

Thanx!

hiccup

...but Songtekst? shows up somewhere between items starting with a T.
Confirmed.
It's misplaced with other translations too: