Author Topic: better skip noise ,in several live i can hear silence between songs  (Read 768 times)

gaiastar

Hi
i would love a better skip noise dps
for example i have ripped the album Live and Dangerous's  Thin Lizzy with musicbee and lame64 last version and the last qaac + the most updated itunes encoder
and i can hear the silences between tracks , i have ripped even with exact audio copy , same results
the only way to listen it without gaps is foobar with the Gap Killer DSP foo_dsp_nogaps

would love to play all albums with musicbee

thanks
best regards
MusicBee is the best audio player ever made, Love it ♫♫

hiccup

Same as most modern audio players, MusicBee fully supports gapless playback.

And considering that (far as I know) nobody has reported such an issue before, and that foobar2000 also does not play your cd rips gapless, makes me think there is something else wrong. (assuming that the original CD does play the tracks gapless)

Perhaps a problematic cd-drive?
I'm not sure if it could be related, but have you set the correct offset value for it?

gaiastar

Same as most modern audio players, MusicBee fully supports gapless playback.

And considering that (far as I know) nobody has reported such an issue before, and that foobar2000 also does not play your cd rips gapless, makes me think there is something else wrong. (assuming that the original CD does play the tracks gapless)

Perhaps a problematic cd-drive?
I'm not sure if it could be related, but have you set the correct offset value for it?

hi
yes the read and write offset are right
the point is that foobar could use this component foo_dsp_nogaps , that let you to set the ammount of silence
I will try to re-rip in flac , but I wanted at mp3 join stereo 320k or V0
maybe I should add a command line for lame to encode gapless
thanks
MusicBee is the best audio player ever made, Love it ♫♫