Author Topic: How do you make a visualizer?  (Read 2961 times)

Con

• Howdy
I'm wondering on how to make a visualizer. I tried looking in the forms and wiki on how to do it but I couldn't find anything. Any help will be apricated.

Thanks

Steven

• Administrator
Click the Panel Arrangement button which is located to the left of the search box, and drag the "Visualiser: Graphic" item to the desired location
You can change the displayed visualiser by clicking the Visualiser header button and selecting a different one

boroda

you can also run visualizer in a tab, full screen or on desktop. to select mode: view> visualizer> visualizer dock. to star visualizer (not docked at some mb panel, using one of these 3 modes): view> start visualizer.

Con

• Howdy
Thanks but I'm looking into on making my own visualizer and I'm having trouble finding out what program I would use to make the visualizer.

sveakul

This kind of question is beyond the MusicBee Forum, but if you Google "coding a music visualizer" for example, you can come up with things like this:

https://codehs.com/tutorial/calvin/Visualizing_Music_with_JavaScript

boroda

i don't think that there is mb native api for visualizers (at least documented api), but mb supports for winamp visualizers.