Author Topic: 3DBee (Cover Flow) Plugin  (Read 25805 times)

phred

• Global Moderator
Using 3DBee 1.4 on MB 3.5.8437

Getting a lot of errors when doing various things with 3DBee enabled. Details with each error message

When using the Arrange Panels config and trying to move the 3DBee from a floating panel to the left sidebar. MB locked up and had to use Task Manager to terminate.
2/6/2023 11:38:51 AM - 10.0.19045.0 - 3.5.8437.20022P - System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at SharpGL.OpenGL.DrawText(Int32 x, Int32 y, Single r, Single g, Single b, String faceName, Single fontSize, String text)
   at MusicBeePlugin._3DBee.drawInfo()
   at MusicBeePlugin._3DBee.OpenGLControl_OpenGLDraw(Object sender, OpenGLRoutedEventArgs args)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
   at SharpGL.WPF.OpenGLControl.DoRender()
   at MusicBeePlugin._3DBee.RenderEventProcessor(Object myObject, EventArgs myEventArgs)
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

When editing tags in twenty tracks in one album.
2/6/2023 11:37:03 AM - 10.0.19045.0 - 3.5.8437.20022P - System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: '#=zez6DQZcAPU5WZcyEPA=='.
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlCollection.Add(Control value)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ControlCollection.Add(Control value)
   at #=zYNoweEmzoT6wtKtdEKtgAeQ=.#=zwGKq5fo=(Control #=zxY0S1cU=)
   at #=zotf1V7_RxDfmgQwxrU2ijEU=.#=zwGKq5fo=(Control #=zxY0S1cU=)
   at #=z2LwLE57li7UBdNQNDE19fLW72t0W.#=zqh_vmO1KE166(#=zx9khceqPIm5Y #=zltr8Xp0=, Boolean #=z3QOBjlDMldYYf4QG4Q==)
   at #=z2LwLE57li7UBdNQNDE19fLW72t0W.#=z2HZopLtohjiy(Boolean #=zznw$MH3XaLkJL3IZVg==, Boolean #=ziNm1FgVlH8Tq)
   at #=z2LwLE57li7UBdNQNDE19fLW72t0W.#=z$B__8Jx6e$6riy6C_tTFh2MAidD$.#=zp_y4bVS66ShD.#=z5R49hjDLl$yY()
   at #=z2LwLE57li7UBdNQNDE19fLW72t0W.#=z$B__8Jx6e$6riy6C_tTFh2MAidD$.#=zp_y4bVS66ShD.#=z1xTOLQvHzj0L(Object #=z9LoH5fY=, EventArgs #=z1HgN4a0=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at #=zZIbh$c0ghbkVKhN7oVEghbI=.OnClick(EventArgs #=z1HgN4a0=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Can't remember what I was doing when these two occurred.
2/6/2023 11:08:50 AM - 10.0.19045.0 - 3.5.8437.20022P - System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at MusicBeePlugin.AlbumsLoader.getAlbumCover(Int32 index)
   at MusicBeePlugin.AlbumTextures.loadAlbumImage(Int32 LoadAlbumNum)
   at MusicBeePlugin.AlbumTextures.CheckBuffered()
   at MusicBeePlugin.AlbumTextures.threadAlbumTexture()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

2/6/2023 11:08:59 AM - 10.0.19045.0 - 3.5.8437.20022P - System.InvalidOperationException: The calling thread cannot access this object because a different thread owns it.
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.VerifyAccess()
   at System.Windows.Media.CompositionTarget.VerifyAPIReadWrite()
   at System.Windows.Media.CompositionTarget.set_RootVisual(Visual value)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.set_RootVisual(Visual value)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.set_RootVisualInternal(Visual value)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Integration.ElementHost.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at System.ComponentModel.Component.Dispose()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at #=zYNoweEmzoT6wtKtdEKtgAeQ=.Dispose(Boolean #=zuZugs2g=)
   at #=zotf1V7_RxDfmgQwxrU2ijEU=.Dispose(Boolean #=zuZugs2g=)
   at #=zYNoweEmzoT6wtKtdEKtgAeQ=.#=zbKixs136s45njD57CuyvD4Q=()
   at #=z2LwLE57li7UBdNQNDE19fLW72t0W.#=zyuezOPgI$4QI.#=zTxVSguI=()
   at #=z2LwLE57li7UBdNQNDE19fLW72t0W.#=zGWVOIIfXVypUkJGhpw==.Dispose(Boolean #=zuZugs2g=)
   at System.ComponentModel.Component.Finalize()
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

BoringName

I clearly need to do more thorough testing before I roll out a new version. Thanks for all that info. I'll look into it.

Did you have any playlists set to be buffered when these errors occurred?

phred

• Global Moderator
Did you have any playlists set to be buffered when these errors occurred?
Yes, two (out of my 100+) are buffered. One has 18 albums totaling 470 tracks. The other has 128 tracks culled from 101 albums.

I hope this helps you with troubleshooting. If you need to to do anything else, please let me know.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

boroda

1. what does "mouse scrolling" option do? "view scrollbar" turns on/off displaying scrollbar, but mouse scrolling is always working for me, no matter if "mouse scrolling" is enabled or not.

2. not only plugin floating panel is shown on taskbar, but also plugin settings window.

edited: grammar corrections
Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 02:39:53 PM by boroda

phred

• Global Moderator
Using 3DBee 1.4

I know there are issues when editing tags with 3DBee open, but I think there should be some error handling until the issue of editing with the plugin open can get resolved.

I was tag editing the tracks of a new CD and had the plugin open. When I went to move the files from the Inbox to an organized folder, MB threw this error. When I clicked 'ok' MB closed. Upon opening MB, the files were gone from the Inbox and had not been added to the library. All that was in the recycle bin was an empty folder from the new CD. I now have to start over again.

Code
MusicBee v3.5.8443.25585P  (Win10.0), 12 Feb 2023 9:03:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at MusicBeePlugin.AlbumTextures.CheckBuffered()
   at MusicBeePlugin.AlbumTextures.threadAlbumTexture()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

cquinn

New to musicbee.  Long time mediamonkey user but they're, I don't know, it's just so hit and miss with them and mediamonkey 5 is a disaster.  Anyway, one of the reasons I stuck with it was monkeyflow - they're version of 3dbee.  Getting any new software configured just the way you want it can be a real pain and discourage people from switching and I've been at it with musicbee for about a week now but I think I've pretty much got it sorted.  My problem is I can't get 3dbee to work on 99% of the skins I try.  Is there a list of skins that it will work on?  I really like  forumB dark but without scrollbars it's just too hard to navigate and no matter what I try I can't get any scrollbars to appear so I switched to one dark.  i got the 3dbee folder in the right location and copied the dll's as instructed and the plugin is in place at the top of the music panel.  when I right click I get a context menu with flow and skin but everything else is blank.  no covers, no scrollbar - zip.  have I put something wrong or is it this theme will not display 3dbee?  I did get one of the builtin skins listed in the skin menu to display covers and a scrollbar but it's a skin I really dislike.  Sorry to carry on.  Is there anything I can do to get this great plugin to work?  thanks for making it for all of us to use.  it's really appreciated.

phred

• Global Moderator
What version of MB are you using? (Help > About) INCLUDE THE LETTER (if any) AFTER THE NUMBER
How was MB installed? (Store, Installer, Portable)
Did you read the MB version requirements in the first post of this thread?

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

cquinn

Thanks for getting back so quick.  Musicbee version 3.5.8437 (no letter)
Musicbee running on windows 10 installed by installer
read the MB version requirements in the first post of this thread and followed them several times as I thought it must have been a mistake I made.

cquinn

not sure but this just occurred to me - all my music is on a portable drive connected to my laptop.  could that be the problem?

BoringName

1. what does "mouse scrolling" option do? "view scrollbar" turns on/off displaying scrollbar, but mouse scrolling is always working for me, no matter if "mouse scrolling" is enabled or not.

2. not only plugin floating panel is shown on taskbar, but also plugin settings window.

edited: grammar corrections

"Mouse scrolling" lets you scroll the albums by clicking (and holding) the left mouse button and dragging it across the albums. It doesn't work very well if you try and scroll too fast. I'm thinking of removing it as using the scrollbar is much more effective and I really can't see a reason for needing to use mouse scrolling unless you have a touch screen and want to swipe with your finger.

I can't replicate the issue with the settings window on the taskbar. What steps are you performing for that to happen?

I know there are issues when editing tags with 3DBee open

I believe that issue will be related to what you posted previously which I think I have fixed for the next version but I've been a little busy over the last week and will continue to be for another week or two. I probably won't get another version out for a while.

My problem is I can't get 3dbee to work on 99% of the skins I try.

Which skin is the 1% that works?

phred

• Global Moderator
I know there are issues when editing tags with 3DBee open
I believe that issue will be related to what you posted previously which I think I have fixed for the next version but I've been a little busy over the last week and will continue to be for another week or two. I probably won't get another version out for a while.
Good to hear. I'll patiently wait for the next update whenever that happens. I've got it disabled for the time being. Thanks.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

MotleyG

...My problem is I can't get 3dbee to work on 99% of the skins I try.  Is there a list of skins that it will work on?  I really like  forumB dark but without scrollbars it's just too hard to navigate and no matter what I try I can't get any scrollbars to appear so I switched to one dark...
I am using FluentBee dark and 3dbee works fine for we on Win10. I did switch to forumB and it works there for me as well.
MB Version 3.5.8440

cquinn

loaded Fluent Bee and it works - sort of -  I get the scrolling album covers and a scrollbar at the bottom but the album covers are all placeholders - no actual covers.

cquinn

I think I may owe you an apology.  does this plugin only work with playlists NOT the tracks you may be playing currently that are not in a playlist?

phred

• Global Moderator
I think I may owe you an apology.  does this plugin only work with playlists NOT the tracks you may be playing currently that are not in a playlist?
It works with playlists, now playing, and even tracks that are not playing that you simply click on.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki