Author Topic: Sync to Virtual Folder is Trying to Replace My Entire Library  (Read 299 times)

Drambit

Simple enough issue: I have a master library of FLACs on my D drive, and a compressed library of OPUS files setup on my C drive, I have the folder on my C drive setup to sync such that all my FLACs get converted to Opus before being copied, everything else directly copies, same names and folder structure. This worked perfectly once.

Now, I added a few albums, deleted a few others, and retagged 2 albums in my master library, which I want to sync to my opus library, but instead of syncing it's just trying to re-encode literally the entire library.

Important note: I did rename my opus library folder on Windows, but then went back and changed the folder in musicbee to be exactly the same as the folder in Windows as it is currently named.

What's going on here?

vincent kars

I did rename my opus library folder

To the best of my knowledge Musicbee looks at "date last modified" in source and target.
The rename might have updated the modified date.

Drambit

I did rename my opus library folder

To the best of my knowledge Musicbee looks at "date last modified" in source and target.
The rename might have updated the modified date.

Ouch, I assumed it was just looking at the hashes or something.