Author Topic: Minimized and docked player graphic EQ bars not centered  (Read 631 times)

alxjm69

As the subject heading says...

So I have MusicBee start minimized to the bottom of my screen (4k resolution) and the EQ graphic visualizer is on the right of the app.

Is there a way to have it centered? Is it a bug?

I've checked panel settings and customization and I see nothing and even checked the XML file for some sort of adjustment  (Perhaps I've missed it?)

Anyone else seeing and experiencing the same thing?
Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 03:51:43 AM by alxjm69

boroda

not centered, but mb window wide: from mb menu> view> arrange panels> drag "visualiser: spectrum" from right side to the left side below "bottom panel" (or any other panel of mb).

alxjm69

Yeah, that's not working and your instructions don't lead to the settings (layout) I need, but I do thank you for your help.

I am specifically talking about the MINI player and docked to the bottom of my screen. (My Windows taskbar is at the top)

So, Main Player, you click on the Minimize button, and it docks to the bottom of my screen. So I can see the "Status Bar" along the entire length of the screen, BUT, the "Visualizer:Spectrum: does NOT run the entire length. Starts at the middle and to the right.

This is in the DOCKED and MINIMIZED setting.
Here is a screenshot. MusicBee is minimized and at the bottom and you can see the spectrum visualizer in red.
Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 06:38:49 AM by alxjm69

Steven

• Administrator
to answer your question, no centering of the visualiser in the mini-player is not supported

alxjm69

:o

well, that blows!

Aesthetically speaking, it looks odd just being on one side and why no option to customize more on the mini player?
Is it something planned for a future release perhaps?