Author Topic: Visualizer and mainscreen in one view?  (Read 721 times)

Markhml

Hi,

Is it possible to show the mainwindow and visualizer in one view? In my configuration the visualizer is a seperate tab, but I would like to see it in combination with the mainscreen below. It doesn't matter for me if it is embedded in this mainscreen or if a seperate window is opened next to the screen below.

I think this is what I would like to have (or as said before a seperate window for the visualizer as long as I don't have to switch between mainscreen and visualizer):

Many thanks !

Mark

sveakul

On your second shot the spectrum analyzer (blue bars) is the Classic Spectrum Analyzer plugin (https://getmusicbee.com/addons/visualizer/368/classic-spectrum-analyzer/).  It has its own thread here, but it has morphed to the degree that you can start reading on the last couple of pages to get the current info.  In my own setup (below) it is embedded in the "bottom panel" using MusicBee's "Arrange Panels;" above it is the separate spectrogram plugin which was put in the bottom of "main panel."  Be sure you are using the latest version of MusicBee 3.5.x, the portable (preferably) or the install version.

boroda

install plugin sveakul mentioned, from mb menu: view> arrange panels, drag "visualiser: graphic" from right side to the bottom panel on the left (or any other panel you want).

you can set up this way any visualizer, not only "Classic Spectrum Analyzer", simply click view> visualiser> select visualizer you prefer.

Markhml

Many thanks sveakul and boroda, I was able to set my preferred settings with your help, much appreciated