Author Topic: Cannot uninstall DiscordBee plugin  (Read 475 times)

Rendrox

Recently the DiscordBee plugin stopped working for me, so I went to uninstall it. It will not let me uninstall it, giving me this error:

MusicBee v3.4.8033.18564D  (Win10.0), 17 Jan 2023 13:21:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.IOException: The directory is not empty.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound, WIN32_FIND_DATA& data)
   at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost)
   at MusicBeePlugin.Settings.Delete()
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.Uninstall()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at #=zMnhegC3cZoGqJc9MnQ==.#=zkgbD_0Q=()

I tried deleting the files for the plugin in the plugins folder too and that did not change anything.

hiccup

Have you checked the appdata folder? Perhaps there are some remains there.

And I see that plugin comes with no less than some some 14 dll's.
Did you remove them all?

Rendrox

I've removed all 14 dll's already.
As for the appdata folder, i just went in and deleted what i assume is everything related to the plugin. Its working now, thank you!