Author Topic: Few Artists Selection  (Read 889 times)

Barbaroid

Hello!
I wish it was possible to select several artists at once in the artist list. With Shift/Ctrl key or with some checker near the artist name. It seems that I'm not the only one who sometimes has the desire to mix only a few or more artists in the list without having to create a playlist. I do not understand why this function has not yet been implemented in any audio player.
Thank you!

tjinc

Hi Barbaroid,
Not quite sure what you mean by the 'artist list' (probably the Thumbnail Browser which does not allow selection of multiple entries), Try using the Column Browser - this does allow what you are requesting.

Barbaroid

Hi Barbaroid,
Not quite sure what you mean by the 'artist list' (probably the Thumbnail Browser which does not allow selection of multiple entries), Try using the Column Browser - this does allow what you are requesting.
Yes, you understood me correctly. Why not make this an option in the Thumbnail Browser? Following your advice, I configured the Column Browser instead of the left panel. Not a visually clear as with the Thumbnail Browser (lacking of artist images or cover arts), but works as I wanted. Thank you!