Author Topic: Add option to view biography of composer in "artist biography" from Panels Confi  (Read 1028 times)

Thoth

Please, if possible, add an option to switch to the composer's Bio in the "artist biography" from Panels Configuration.

And the option to have a picture of either the composer or artist displayed in the bio too, fetched locally from the Artist Pictures folder. Or instead of the picture inside the bio, an option for composer in the "artist picture" from the Panels Configuration works great too.

Thank you.

The Incredible Boom Boom

+1 for all

Maybe an option to enable this if a particular tag contains a specific or specific words.

Steven

• Administrator
For v3.6, i have added the option to show the composer biography instead of the artist biography.
I will look potentially doing the same for artist pictures but not promising that one
edit:
decided against composer pictures
Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 04:25:36 AM by Steven

hiccup

I will look potentially doing the same for artist pictures but not promising that one
edit:
decided against composer pictures
That's disappointing.
Composer image retrieval is somewhat of a hit and miss at the moment.
But t.b.h. I am not able to get consistent good quality images of those myself doing manual labour, so I can imagine it's just not that simple to have MB do it any better.