Author Topic: Second heading line  (Read 506 times)

adac

I would be happy if it were possible to add a second heading line (like the grouping heading). I tried to summarize my idea in two pictures.

The desired result can be seen in the second image in the line "Special Edition or other information".

Thx adac

The Incredible Boom Boom

Although I would like another set of headers, what you are asking for can be accomplished by using the "tracking sub-grouping" option in the same View configuration.

adac

Unfortunately, it's not really the same.
What I'm actually interested in here is a second heading line and not a subdivision within the albums. "Special Edition or other information" should only be used as an example.

The Incredible Boom Boom

Unfortunately, it's not really the same.
What I'm actually interested in here is a second heading line and not a subdivision within the albums. "Special Edition or other information" should only be used as an example.

The problem is that @Steven provides this program to us simply and solely on the basis of his own time.
While a second header line would be nice, if you can't demonstrate a true need for it that "a subdivision within the albums" can't already mostly accomplish, your request is unlikely to be implemented.

adac

It would be enough for me if there was the option to "split multi-valued tags into lines" in the configuration view, as with the track information. This would be completely sufficient.

It's just a wish...
... its fulfillment would make me happy  :-*  

I appreciate that @Steven puts a lot of time into the bee