Author Topic: Smart Playlist Request:  (Read 366 times)

Dalinar

Hi, how would I make a Smart Playlist to show:

## 1. sorted by most recent
2. all songs I have rated higher than 4 stars
3. limited to artist containing these words or starting with these words.. also what if I want to include several specific artists?

## Alternative version

same as above but using album ratings

The Incredible Boom Boom

Why don't you attempt to make this playlist on your own and then refer back to here if you come across issues?

You could also consider paypaling someone for their time if you wish for it to be done for you.

Dalinar

well I just figured someone who was experienced with musicbee would know how to do it.

something that might take someone 5 minutes to write in a message might take me an hour to try to figure out, there are a lot of settings available.
Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 04:21:38 AM by Dalinar

karbock

well I just figured someone who was experienced with musicbee would know how to do it.

something that might take someone 5 minutes to write in a message might take me an hour to try to figure out, there are a lot of settings available.

There's a learning time with everything in life. Maybe you'll fiddle around with the options for half an hour or an hour, and later be able to make the next playlists in a jiffy.

You already know where you can specify the rules. And the sort order can be specified with the Sort button shown on the right of the auto-playlist title banner.