Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 917480 times)

boroda

Again they write SoundCheck values like "\@rg2sc4mp3(-7.2 dB)".
Do you use new plugin dll?

edit: I'm a fool. Will correct it soon.

redwing

Working great so far. I'll report back if that happens again. Thanks for the fix!

so_la_la

Hi
I have tags called USERCUSTOM1 in .ogg-files and CUSTOM! in .wma-files. Is there a way to have them displayed in the dialogue pane of this great plugin. There seems to be a limited number only of displayed tags when you want to copy or swap tags...
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

boroda

Yes, you should map USERCUSTOM1 and CUSTOM! to MB UI. Go to edit > preferences > Tags (1) > define new tags.

so_la_la

Thanks for the answer. I just had the appropriate fields make appear in the mapping section, they were all set to the Mp3-syntax. Now it is doing some massive rescanning.
Well, this issue led me into carrying out some inquiries into the tag and tagging alchemy. How fascinating what kind of different tags I have and what a mess it all is despite my continuing effort to sort it out. But the tag inspector and mp3tag have been quite a revelation. So many tags i didn't even know that existed...
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Well, this issue led me into carrying out some inquiries into the tag and tagging alchemy. How fascinating what kind of different tags I have and what a mess it all is despite my continuing effort to sort it out. But the tag inspector and mp3tag have been quite a revelation. So many tags i didn't even know that existed...

This is why I use Picard and have it clear all the previous tags when I update a file.  :) 
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

so_la_la

Thanks for the answer. I just had the appropriate fields make appear in the mapping section, they were all set to the Mp3-syntax. Now it is doing some massive rescanning.

Well, as a matter of fact I think it rescanned my whole library and gave me this mistake after several hours:

MusicBee v2.4.5269.30921 (Win6.2), 11 Jul 2014 19:49:

System.ObjectDisposedException: Auf das verworfene Objekt kann nicht zugegriffen werden.
Objektname: "#=qZcOoNq1DImCHhjWS4wILwg==".
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ListView.CreateHandle()
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle()
   bei #=qq1CSXB9XcKvGpSEk$$FvZHF9vT4jzHeeLkxN51zhNTE=.#=qjUul2rXffhiJyXNsWkYfUBC7SnFbiOIQSflvjOKCwOM=(Control #=qpjCGJ0KVhm7LTwjMUXePuQ==)
   bei #=qXHs8DrqylTrO5DFcIp8SJpiCIP8I5vodPfGiuYmLbT6Lqc2AQ_bLXv7zjiD5FK_I.#=qXqBR0Es1XLl6yApfKPXNuJsQmdLFDA$GCb99MfRF4qM=()
   bei #=qrBrSPhqcgPCVwICmqlF859Z_oHyjuHie1Qrvl13$tXAMkK05d_NsTFNLk$o5yjaV.#=qTgnrl14xw62I76lvI$Y4Ew==(Int32 #=q0WaB1P1E4jlTNNA_ug5h3g==, Int32 #=qqaLbKISX7XlpQZAyehFEEg==)
   bei #=qrBrSPhqcgPCVwICmqlF859Z_oHyjuHie1Qrvl13$tXAMkK05d_NsTFNLk$o5yjaV.#=q4NmnxNOsyq2DqcUca_JgCg==(Int32 #=qy4Jxf9_YaokRnhBGbRF9uA==)
   bei #=q31hb2ndEbcfTut1kIWWGJUarcFBzV42_HvsaIYiLB44=.#=q7rSkvjCt9QPyf4FL9dWQJeInjxu$9dr4nI826OFKXss=(#=qbSU12pVww9e0YOyjAZeuSA== #=qmT0hvBDBB31JYNPqpnNU3w==, Boolean #=qfn43u7jEOA6ozQ1ddACMZHBDC8Q8prZoJk$aCk30BRU=)
   bei #=q7zOaljZ$XUmBStoexi1xEmnHSfVJfpgaNCPYOQcan2I=.#=qbSU12pVww9e0YOyjAZeuSA==.#=qIMMDzOq68lKN5fI4NH7pSNJqSmrjD0l1wnbpza5dF28=()

I don't know what it means but anyway here is the mistake.

so_la_la

This is why I use Picard and have it clear all the previous tags when I update a file.  :) 

Are the mood, keywords and occasion tags in Picard taken from Last.fm as well? In this case then it would be identical to MusicBee... How do you set up these things, have you created some kind of white list. And can you recommend populating these three tags in one massive update?

Picard looks interesting but I just can't afford to get into yet another programme (besides MusicBee, MP3Tag, EAC and MusicIPMixer).

boroda

Well, as a matter of fact I think it rescanned my whole library and gave me this mistake after several hours:

MusicBee v2.4.5269.30921 (Win6.2), 11 Jul 2014 19:49:

System.ObjectDisposedException: Auf das verworfene Objekt kann nicht zugegriffen werden.
Objektname: "#=qZcOoNq1DImCHhjWS4wILwg==".
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ListView.CreateHandle()
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle()
   bei #=qq1CSXB9XcKvGpSEk$$FvZHF9vT4jzHeeLkxN51zhNTE=.#=qjUul2rXffhiJyXNsWkYfUBC7SnFbiOIQSflvjOKCwOM=(Control #=qpjCGJ0KVhm7LTwjMUXePuQ==)
   bei #=qXHs8DrqylTrO5DFcIp8SJpiCIP8I5vodPfGiuYmLbT6Lqc2AQ_bLXv7zjiD5FK_I.#=qXqBR0Es1XLl6yApfKPXNuJsQmdLFDA$GCb99MfRF4qM=()
   bei #=qrBrSPhqcgPCVwICmqlF859Z_oHyjuHie1Qrvl13$tXAMkK05d_NsTFNLk$o5yjaV.#=qTgnrl14xw62I76lvI$Y4Ew==(Int32 #=q0WaB1P1E4jlTNNA_ug5h3g==, Int32 #=qqaLbKISX7XlpQZAyehFEEg==)
   bei #=qrBrSPhqcgPCVwICmqlF859Z_oHyjuHie1Qrvl13$tXAMkK05d_NsTFNLk$o5yjaV.#=q4NmnxNOsyq2DqcUca_JgCg==(Int32 #=qy4Jxf9_YaokRnhBGbRF9uA==)
   bei #=q31hb2ndEbcfTut1kIWWGJUarcFBzV42_HvsaIYiLB44=.#=q7rSkvjCt9QPyf4FL9dWQJeInjxu$9dr4nI826OFKXss=(#=qbSU12pVww9e0YOyjAZeuSA== #=qmT0hvBDBB31JYNPqpnNU3w==, Boolean #=qfn43u7jEOA6ozQ1ddACMZHBDC8Q8prZoJk$aCk30BRU=)
   bei #=q7zOaljZ$XUmBStoexi1xEmnHSfVJfpgaNCPYOQcan2I=.#=qbSU12pVww9e0YOyjAZeuSA==.#=qIMMDzOq68lKN5fI4NH7pSNJqSmrjD0l1wnbpza5dF28=()

I don't know what it means but anyway here is the mistake.
This is not a plugin error, report it on 'bug reports' board of the forum.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Can you add the ability to edit Artist: Performer, Artist: Guest, etc tags?
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

boroda

These tags are read-only. However there are possible workarounds for ASR. What do you mean exactly by "ability to edit"?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
These tags are read-only. However there are possible workarounds for ASR. What do you mean exactly by "ability to edit"?

Currently, I want to copy performer to guest artist.
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

boroda

Create new ASR preset, search for
Code
(^|\x00)\x02([^\x00]*)
in Artist tag and replace with
Code
$1\@char(1)$2
in Artist tag

Pingaware

Copied this from my bug report thread as Steven says it's yours to solve (lucky you :P ).

"I was generating the preview for a library report using boroda74's plugin, a song was playing as part of the queue in the now playing list (which may just have been about to load a playlist mixer) and I got the below bug report. The report was at 90%. When I then copied the error and hit OK, MB closed. The report was resizing the artwork to 300x300 pixels and was using a virtual tag. EDIT - Same again when not resizing artwork. Got to 38% this time."

MusicBee v2.4.5328.30888 (Win6.1), 4 Aug 2014 14:53:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException (0x80004005): A generic error occurred in GDI+.
   at System.Drawing.Image.Save(Stream stream, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams)
   at System.Drawing.Image.Save(MemoryStream stream)
   at System.Drawing.ImageConverter.ConvertTo(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value, Type destinationType)
   at System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.ConvertTo(Object value, Type destinationType)
   at MusicBeePlugin.LibraryReportsPlugin.previewTrackList()
   at MusicBeePlugin.PluginWindowTemplate.serializedOperation()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

MusicBee v2.4.5328.30888 (Win6.1), 4 Aug 2014 15:47:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException (0x80004005): A generic error occurred in GDI+.
   at System.Drawing.Image.Save(Stream stream, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams)
   at System.Drawing.Image.Save(MemoryStream stream)
   at System.Drawing.ImageConverter.ConvertTo(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value, Type destinationType)
   at System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.ConvertTo(Object value, Type destinationType)
   at MusicBeePlugin.LibraryReportsPlugin.previewTrackList()
   at MusicBeePlugin.PluginWindowTemplate.serializedOperation()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Exact report was Album Artist (Displayed), Album, Artwork, Release Type (a custom tag), Track Count, Album Track Count (a virtual tag which just allows the plugin to access the Album Track Count field generated by MB).

I did a retry of the report and it fails at the same two places (dependent on artwork resizing) each time.
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.