Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 934538 times)

boroda

I've made the change you requested:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pj21kskdukd52cl/mb_TagTools_2014-05-14.zip

but as far as I remember it looks worse than previous version. Could you try new version with different skins and say me if it looks appropriate?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
<removed>
Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 04:24:26 PM by scampbll
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

boroda

@scampbll
This is very old post and there was no such command at the time of posting

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Oh, oops! I must have ended up on some page other than the last one without realizing it.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
Could you try new version with different skins and say me if it looks appropriate?

Thanks for the quick update  :)
new colors work great with light / neutral skins but with dark skins.... not so good.

zone 1 is fine, but zone 2, where the shadow / overlay is happening, it's not as clear.

on my Bee78 skin, the text even turns greenish  ???

MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
The new one.
I think it's better to be able to clearly see the ASR presets in the top pane, then the headings in the next section.
While they are still legible, with some skins and the older version, the presets were virtually impossible to see.
Thanks very much for doing this.  :)
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Pingaware

Hi boroda. Two things.

First, was anything done about the dual screen bug I reported earlier? It's not a major problem, I just wanted to know.

And secondly, another bug report. (Sorry I keep finding them!) With the plugin activated, if you go to the mini player and then choose to dock the mini player at the top or bottom of the screen, MB freezes and needs to be closed using Task Manager (although it says it's still running and the Now Playing List is preserved, so it seems like it's just the GUI which is jamming up). This doesn't happen with the plugin disabled. See a little more info here.
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.

boroda

@Pingaware
Steven probably already hates me, but I again need his help. I don't know why my plugin causes permanent problems with UI freezing. What' special with it ?)))

@Steven
If you are reading this - uploaded sources and binaries are the latest ones. I'm ready to answer any question.

Steven

• Administrator
i cant reproduce any problems as described. I would only expect MB to potentially be the source of the issue if doing this action were to result in an API call being made but i really doubt that would be the case. My only suggestion is to put in some logging to help narrow down where its freezing and if it turns it is because MB is freezing in an API call then i can look into it further

Pingaware

Realised I never thanked you for implementing the % in the status bar. Cheers very much for that boroda!

Regarding the bug I reported, I can provide my settings files if needed. Just say the word.

boroda

@Steven and Pingaware
I wasn't at home for a few days, now I'm going to look at these 2 issues with freezing UI.

@Pingaware
Yes. PM me or post your settings (TagTools.Settings.xml from AppData). Also as far as I understand you don't use ASR, please confirm it.

Pingaware

I use the auto-reports and ASR. However, I apply all the ASR presets manually (i.e. none of them are auto-applied).
Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 12:13:20 PM by Pingaware

boroda

However, all I apply all the ASR presets manually (i.e. none of them are auto-applied).
Thats what wanted to hear.

boroda

@Pingaware

This has the fix of bug with docked mini-player:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hyq2wabn25l2q0m/mb_TagTools_2014-06-03-2.zip

Can't check if 1st bug reported by you is fixed now because I don't have 2 monitors.
Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 11:55:37 AM by boroda74