Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 917425 times)

redwing

As I said, it doesn't work properly only when overwriting an existing value with "No Rating". I never said existing values somehow affects the plugin.  Even though preview shows correctly "No Rating" as new values in red, it fails to clear existing values. If you can't reproduce it, never mind.

boroda

Excuse me if you take my previous post offensive and/or you tired of testing my plugin, but i really can't reproduce issues you experience. I'm ready to prepare debug version of plugin, but I'm not sure what must be logged,. For ratings ''copy tag" command just uses standard Library_SetFileTag/Library_CommitTagsToFile functions without any workarounds. And copying ratings from text file works fine for me.

redwing

Perhaps you misunderstood what I meant by "No Rating", by which I virtually meant such a character string, not a "null" value.

There's a problem writing MB's 5 point scale rating values (when sent to clipboard with <rating> in Tags(2) setting) back to files. Tried with both clipboard and text file options, but "No rating" does not overwrite the file's existing rating value. Preview shows correctly, though.

Those are what I got from MB's send to-clipboard feature. MB puts "No Rating"(without quote) for not-rated tracks.

redwing

Works like a charm! Tried both with the string and with no value, and all worked fine. Thanks!

redwing

There's another panel where auto-application of ASR plugins interferes with changing ratings of playing track.
It's track info panel with "playing track" selected. When a track is playing I cannot change ratings from second time for some tracks. Changing love status is working fine. If I disable SoundCheck conversion presets, then I can change ratings on that panel for any files.

boroda

@redwing
It seems to be an MB issues. I've reported it to Steven, but don't know his reaction.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
Need a bit of help please.
I'm trying to duplicate all my Mp3tag actions with the AT&R Tools plugin.
I've got almost all done, but my limited knowledge of regex has got me stumped with this one:
Custom tag - Release Date Sort - numerical in the form YYYYmmdd.
Mp3tag action checks to see if dd is in range 01 to 31 then saves dd/mm/YYYY in Year tag otherwise only saves YYYY.
Anybody know how to do this in Tagging Tools?
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

redwing

Need a bit of help please.
I'm trying to duplicate all my Mp3tag actions with the AT&R Tools plugin.
I've got almost all done, but my limited knowledge of regex has got me stumped with this one:
Custom tag - Release Date Sort - numerical in the form YYYYmmdd.
Mp3tag action checks to see if dd is in range 01 to 31 then saves dd/mm/YYYY in Year tag otherwise only saves YYYY.
Anybody know how to do this in Tagging Tools?

This would work for that.

For easy copy & paste,

(\d\d\d\d)([1][0-2]|[0]\d)([3][0,1]|[0-2]\d)

$3/$2/$1

(\d\d\d\d)(\d\d\d\d)

$1
Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 01:48:09 PM by redwing

boroda

boroda

New plugin version:
  • New ASR preset 'TOY: Set Tag'. Don't forget to import presets after upgrading plugin.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gz4jjaava1wt38c/mb_TagTools_2014-03-18.zip

redwing

Looks good! Just tested and it can write all different text into up to 3 tags at the same time with the following setting.

Steven

• Administrator
There's another panel where auto-application of ASR plugins interferes with changing ratings of playing track.
It's track info panel with "playing track" selected. When a track is playing I cannot change ratings from second time for some tracks. Changing love status is working fine. If I disable SoundCheck conversion presets, then I can change ratings on that panel for any files.
i dont have your set up so i am doing some guesswork, but i think this should resolve the issue:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2_4/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

If it doesnt work, could you reply to a new bug topic

redwing

i dont have your set up so i am doing some guesswork, but i think this should resolve the issue:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2_4/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

If it doesnt work, could you reply to a new bug topic

Yes, it's fixed. Thanks a lot!

redwing

Another preset request:

Can you create a preset that checks cases in <Title> and <Album> field and change cases like this if anything is wrong?

I can do this manually using Change Cases command, but the problem is I have to apply this to all files once in a while.
If there's such preset, then I could just auto-apply it and forget about it.