Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 929654 times)

boroda

Thanks, redwing. I'll take a look at this issue tonight.

boroda

@redwing
What I can reproduce: trying to change 'love' status of playing track twice usually invokes infinite loop of applying asr preset(s) after playback of track is finished. Also sometimes status is not changed second time in this case. Is this what you meant?

redwing

Not sure about the first part, but what I can't do is changing love status while a track is playing, yes, from second time. But first time change is not saved in file either most time.

boroda

@redwing
This version is working for me, please try it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cqb5ebd7opk95z6/mb_TagTools_2014-02-22.zip

There is one issue though: if you love/unlove/ban playing track in player controls panel then there may be some delay (1-3 sec.) in changing track 'love' status. And no delay if you love/ban track in the column of main panel. I think its something on MB side.

redwing

Thanks! It's working with a delay as you described but for some tracks still not working at all. Main panel is just working fine. Why does this happen only with those presets?

boroda

Why does this happen only with those presets?
I think it happens with any ticked for auto applying preset.

It's working with a delay as you described but for some tracks still not working at all. Main panel is just working fine.
How do you think, should we ask Steven to fix it?

BTW it seems that refreshing multiple tag editor is working now (with delay up to 5 sec.)

redwing

No, I think it's SoundCheck preset specific problem. I have swap preset auto-applied to classical playlist, and have no problem loving and unloving while any classical track is playing, if I disable those SoundCheck presets. There's no delay at all.

boroda

I have delay with 'swap' preset only applied. Delay may vary though and may be almost unnoticeable sometimes.

redwing

BTW it seems that refreshing multiple tag editor is working now (with delay up to 5 sec.)

I just tested this, and it's working much worse. When trying to edit multiple files at once, it pops up confirmation dialog several times, and often fails to locate files saying unable to find files. Sometimes swap preset doesn't rewrite tags. All of these did not happen before.

redwing

For the love status problem, if you can't fix it, that's ok. I can disable those presets while playing tracks.

boroda

I'll revert recent changes back and try another approach to fix loving problem.

boroda

@redwing
Try this version of plugin:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oub0bh67676zm7j/mb_TagTools_2014-02-22-2.zip

with MB latest patch:

http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2_3/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

It seems that all asr bugs are fixed now (except for multiple-files tag editor is not refreshing on changes made by asr).

redwing

Now no more love status bug. Working perfect with no delay while a track is playing. Thanks!

Regarding multiple tag editing, are there any differences between the two 2-22-2 dll files? They look just the same in their file size and modified date. Yet, previous version is working without issue (except refreshing the changed tag value) while current version sometimes does not work properly: file gets missing, auto-applied preset fails rewriting tags, etc.