Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 917261 times)

boroda

Steven, if I its easy fix, could you provide writable tag to mark track as having no lyrics?
Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 11:29:55 AM by boroda74

Steven

• Administrator
HasLyrics was only intended as readonly (it should have been put it under the properties section)
I will change it so if you set it to "MarkNoLyrics" it marks as having no lyrics and any other value undoes that flag
The 2.1 link has been updated
Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 11:44:11 AM by Steven

boroda

@VX
New in 'Copy tag' command: now its possible to copy '<Null>' pseudo tag to 'Lyrics?' tag to mark track as having no lyrics. Copy '<+>' pseudo tag to clear this mark.

P.S. Use latest plugin & MB version for this.

VX

@VX
New in 'Copy tag' command: now its possible to copy '<Null>' pseudo tag to 'Lyrics?' tag to mark track as having no lyrics. Copy '<+>' pseudo tag to clear this mark.

Brilliant! Thank you both boroda and Steven for providing such a useful feature  :)

Iasc

@VX

thanks for this

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
New in 'Copy tag' command: now its possible to copy '<Null>' pseudo tag to 'Lyrics?' tag to mark track as having no lyrics

while <Null> is available to select in 'Tag 1', 'Lyrics?' is not available in 'Tag 2' field.
Do I have to define 'Lyrics?' as a custom tag for it to be useable?
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

boroda

@Bee-liever
No, "Lyrics?" should be the last tag in destination tag list if you are using English localization.

Bee-liever

"Lyrics?" should be the last tag in destination tag list

Nope

and I also have that Polish entry in the list of presets

Installed update like I have before; overwrote files and imported new presets.
But after posting here, and learning that "Lyrics?" should in the list, I uninstalled the plug-in and tried a complete re-install. Same result though.

redwing

@Bee-liever:

It's not the ASR preset but Tools> Tagging Tools> Copy Tags... command dialog.

Bee-liever

@ redwing:

Thanks. No wonder I couldn't find it  ;)

I can read quite clearly now that it says 'Copy tag' command not 'Copy tag' preset

Must be my early onset Alzheimer's kicking in  :D

redwing

Since I setup two SoundCheck conversion presets auto-applied, I have experienced serious lags and freezes with bulk importing and editing. Even copying and pasting of tags of an album (tens of tracks) ends up freezing MB. Unticking the two presets resolves all those problems. I don't think I can recommend auto-applying of the presets in how-to any more. Do you think this is specific to those new presets or playlist-filtering auto-applying in general?
Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 09:13:42 AM by redwing

boroda

I'm travelling now and can't check how plugin works. From my experience auto-applying works fine, but I cant tell what this depends upon. Maybe its a size of Library, maybe something else.

redwing

Have a nice trip!

Regarding the issue, I'm not sure but it might have something to with MP3 conversion presets. Having "track gain mp3 conversion preset" auto-applied, even copying and pasting a single MP3 file sometimes freezes MB without leaving any error log. I remember I had the same freezing issues when I tried to convert RG values to SC values with that preset. So maybe it's not about auto-applying but about the preset. When you have time, have a close look at those mp3 conversion presets.

Pingaware

I get the same hanging problems as Redwing if I have the preset 'Convert Track/Album Gain to SoundCheck mp3' selected for auto-apply. As with him, removing the auto apply instantly fixes the problems with MusicBee.
Bold words in my posts are links unless expressly stated otherwise.