Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 932166 times)

boroda

Hi boroda74!

I've finished German translation of the ASR Presets so far and sent you a PM with the download link.

1 file is still pending, waiting for your help.

Thanks in advance!

GoodWill41

msgSwapTagsSourceAndDestinationTagsAreTheSame:

Using the same source tag and destination tag may be useful only for 'Artist'/'Composer' tags to convert ';' delimited tag value to the list of artists/composers (artist and composer tags support for multiple items) and vice versa. Nothing done.

GoodWill41

Hi boroda74!

I have sent you a PM with the download link for the translation of the tagtools (.txt-files).

Concerning the PM you sent me today: Writing it that way here in the forum helped me a lot to get the sense of the sentence in that paragraph. Thanks for that.

GoodWill41

BTW: Sorry, I forgot to write a subject for my PM.

GoodWill41

Hi boroda74!

Well, here are my announced results (1 week ago in my last PM) I found out so far:

First, this is the status in my MusicBee plugin folder:

and this is what I found out:

1.) There is a mixture of German and French (yes, French) menu-items in the Extras-Menu (settings independent):

This happens due to the new file "mb_TagTools.dll" dated 2012/08/19. You sent me this together with the Beta-Version of the TagTools. The mixture does not happen when I take the old file dated 2012/05/12.

2.) So, this brought me to No. 2. I thought I should delete the folders named "fr" and "ru" to get rid of that mixture, but that results in English menu-items with German GUI.

3.) There are not always German tooltips, there are sometimes English ones, even in the same window:

This is a German tooltip in the Auto-Rate window.

And:

This is an English tooltip.

These two are only examples, there are more. If you choose the next item in the Auto-Rate window it would show an English tooltip.

So, that's all I found out so far.

Greetings

GoodWill41

boroda

GoodWill, thank you for your effort. I will post a new version of plugin with German localization on this weekend.

boroda

GoodWill, please check localization of ASR Preset Editor window (I'm not sure if did that). To do this click 'Create' button in ASR command window (this will open ASR Preset Editor with new empty preset).

GoodWill41

Hi boroda74!

Well, concerning Preset-Editor I found 4 issues by looking at the opened window and now I want to check my latest translation once again. So please, be patient. I am going to try hard delivering my results today (maybe late in the evening).

GoodWill41

GoodWill41

So, I am back again! And much earlier than expected.

My results:
1.) 2 of the 4 issues have already been fixed in my latest translation I had sent you.
2.) The other 2 issues are as followed:
a) Drop-Down-Menu not translated, and I am not able to do that because the menu-items are not addressed in any of the txt-files.
b) English Tooltip for "Custom Text" not translated, and I am not able to do that because it is not addressed in any of the txt-files.
For a and b see screenshots below:

a)

b)

And I have investigated a little bit more concerning the English Tooltips not been translated into German:

1.) Auto-Rate: 4th Checkbox-Option on the left down-row (not able to translate, because it is not addressed in any txt-file)
2.) Advanced Search and Replace: upper row of buttons - first 4 ones (not able to translate, because it is not addressed in any txt-file)
3.) Change Case: That is the one I have already mentioned before (See screenshot above in my earlier post). Here I am also not able to translate, because it is not addressed in any txt-file.

Now, I hope that are all issues that can be found.

GoodWill41

Moss

where can i find the german language file for this plugin?

GoodWill41

Hello Moss!

I hope it is comming soon, because I have just finished translation into German. Boroda74 (the plugin developer) have to compile my translated files, so please, be patient.

OOmatrixOO

Hello.
For some time, the plugin seems to stop working correctly.
Playback is everywhere zero.

vaterp

Boroda, think this could be extended to allow for bulk tagging of play count and/or bulk synching of playcount with a special tag kept in the file? I have a bunch of custom tags in over 3000 files for play counts from other players that i would love to be able import into musicbee.

thx for consideration.

boroda