Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 934092 times)

boroda

Sorry that don't warn users. Latest version of plugin is not compatible with previous versions of presets and you should delete 'ASR Presets' folder before installing plugin. Preset that you need is included in archive, see 'Add up to 5 leading zeros to first digits of Custom9' preset. Alternatively you can open every existing preset in preset editor (after installing plugin) and click 'OK' to save preset in new format (probably it should work, not sure).

BeeBeeKing

I still get the error message when closing the advanced search and replace window?

Where do I find the "archive"?

boroda

'Archive' is a .zip file you've probably downloaded. Just exit MB, delete 'Plugins\ASR Presets' folder and reinstall plugin after that (extract the content of downloaded .zip to 'Plugins' folder again).

BeeBeeKing

Yes I have already done that, but still get the error message

boroda

Forgot to mention that you need to import any new presets (including presets unpacked to 'ASR Presets' folder from 'official' plugin's .zip) to ASR command using 'Import new' or 'Import all' buttons.

BeeBeeKing

I ticked then unticked the one preset that was there, and now I don't get the error. Just imported the other presets as well.
Not sure what was happening there, but seems ok now.

boroda

There were many changes in presets handling in last few beta versions... Could you uninstall plugin (I mean clicking 'Uninstall' button in 'Edit/Prefs/Plugins' window, this should remove all automatically created files (which probably have obsolete format)), exit MB and reinstall plugin again.
Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:27:02 PM by boroda74

BeeBeeKing

tried to uninstall but it wouldn't remove the files. Uninstalled manually, reinstalled. All ok. then went to the configuration and changed a couple of settings under preferences/plugins. Now when i go to the advanced search and replace or to the configuration menu under plugins i get the following message-
MusicBee v1.3.4249.15886 (Win6.1), 21 Aug 2011 22:09:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MusicBeePlugin.ToolsPluginTemplate.initializeForm()
   at MusicBeePlugin.AdvancedSearchAndReplacePlugin.initializeForm()
   at MusicBeePlugin.AdvancedSearchAndReplacePlugin..ctor(Plugin inputTagToolsPlugin)
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.asrEventHandler(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I will uninstall again and try again.

BeeBeeKing

problem seems to occur when i select "use skin colors.." under configuration/Appearance. Can you replicate this? Also uninstall button does not uninstall the plugin still.
Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:51:03 PM by bluesbeat

Steven

• Administrator
clicking uninstall doesnt delete the .dll file in all cases at the moment. But any deletion of settings file could still be done by the plugin

boroda

problem seems to occur when i select "use skin colors.." under configuration/Appearance. Can you replicate this? Also uninstall button does not uninstall the plugin still.
Yes, I can reproduce this. Its very strange how this option can raise that exception. Need some time to determine whats the problem.

boroda

Maleko12

Hello! I keep getting this bug everytime I try to import the new presets:

Code
MusicBee v1.3.4255.31994 (Win6.1), 26 Aug 2011 19:20:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Not a valid Win32 FileTime.
   at System.DateTime.ToFileTimeUtc()
   at System.IO.File.SetLastWriteTimeUtc(String path, DateTime lastWriteTimeUtc)
   at System.IO.FileSystemInfo.set_LastWriteTimeUtc(DateTime value)
   at MusicBeePlugin.AdvancedSearchAndReplacePlugin.saveSettings()
   at MusicBeePlugin.AdvancedSearchAndReplacePlugin.import(Boolean importAll)
   at MusicBeePlugin.AdvancedSearchAndReplacePlugin.buttonImportAll_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I'm on PST time (daylight savings is also in effect on my computer). It also makes it impossible to close the ASR window unless I use task manager to force close MB itself.
I'm using Windows 7 x64
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 03:24:43 AM by Maleko12

boroda

It seems that bug with old presets is not yet fully fixed...

Could you try latest version?

boroda

BTW, its better to delete all presets first (except for created by you - if any) or just delete 'ASR Presets' folder in your 'AppData' dir (this will do the same), because updated and old (coming from beta/RC version) presets have different names, but almost the same functionality.