Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 929352 times)

alec.tron

Which gives me a work around - in case this helps anyone else
Meh, called it too early. It's still happening on flac files that have been sent to library too. It's so utterly odd, altogether and that on the 10 files I randomly tested with with, sending to library seemed to bypass the issue, but now it's back when I try to run the script on files I haven't fully tagged yet.... :/
c.

boroda

new plugin beta version is released (you will need latest mb 3.5 patch or stable 3.5 mb version or later when they are released):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9tpb95arr33qvu1/mb_TagTools_beta.zip/file

some bug fixes and probably new bugs are introduced  :)  

MSR command is significantly reworked, now it can be used for very complex searching (without replacements). you can gradually refine your search by adding new rows to the search table and clicking the 'Find' button again. this command is incomplete, 'Select found' button doesn't work yet.

Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 02:56:13 PM by boroda

boroda

i've found that i've missed mb native custom search, which is almost perfect (maybe only "not" checkboxes are needed before tag names). so i've removed "search only" capability from MSR.

boroda

try  this version (i've changed plugin colors, when i was modifying MSR (and these modifications are now obsolete), but haven't tested new colors with various skins):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9tpb95arr33qvu1/mb_TagTools_beta.zip/file

if you are satisfied with coloring, then i'll remove msr "search only" option from this version and upload it as new stable version.

hiccup

try  this version
It doesn't look good:

Does the download contain the correct files?:

Both the dates and the version number seems off.
settings says: 5.4.8202

B.t.w.,
I never use 'use skin colours' for your plugin, since I am mainly using dark skins, and things become quite ugly/unreadable using that setting.

boroda

redownload beta version again. also what colors are you using for windows (suggest it's windows 10)?.

hiccup

No visual changes or improvements.
Version now says 5.4.8205

My Windows 10 colour settings:

Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 04:50:41 PM by hiccup

hiccup

That looks a lot better:

Personally I don't care much for the alternating line colouring, but that will be a matter of taste.

edit:
Besides my personal dislike for alternating row colours (a useless and distracting feature in my opinion), I am also not sure why the first line has a different (darker) background colour than the other lines?
Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 09:36:04 PM by hiccup

boroda

Besides my personal dislike for alternating row colours (a useless and distracting feature in my opinion), I am also not sure why the first line has a different (darker) background colour than the other lines?
blue line in your screenshot is "selected" or "current" line. this line can't be edited in asr anyway, so it doesn't make much sense to highlight it, but i'm not sure if this highlighting can be easily disabled (this behavior is either default or the only one for .net "grid view" control). i'll leave it as is for now.
Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 12:59:44 AM by boroda

phred

• Global Moderator
new stable version (minor improvements and bug fixes)
Thanks boroda.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

iamambuser

Hi, just tried the new version
new stable version (minor improvements and bug fixes):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h2t08o9562efboi/mb_TagTools_latest.zip/file

but it still vanishes after restart.

Previous post
Just updated to 3.5beta and AT&RT vanished. Clicking "configure" gives

MusicBee v3.5.8146.38239D  (Win10.0), 25 Apr 2022 8:21:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MusicBeePlugin.SettingsPlugin.InitializeComponent()
   at MusicBeePlugin.SettingsPlugin..ctor(Plugin TagToolsPluginParam, PluginInfo aboutParam)
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.Configure(IntPtr panelHandle)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at #=zFATgFjBdBS9YrWXGWg==.#=zhhGt68w=(IntPtr #=zTJWEEq3dlH_v)

Tried disabling all other plugins (last.fm (already disabled, don't use), cd art display (already disabled, don't use), lyrics reloaded, media control, taskbar tidbits, theater mode) and restarting but still no AT&RT and same error message. Tried complete uninstall (clicked uninstall, closed MB, deleted AT&RT files from plugin folder) and reinstall. Works until I restart MB and then vanishes and gives same error.

Current error message
MusicBee v3.5.8157.35511D  (Win10.0), 22 Jun 2022 10:16:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MusicBeePlugin.SettingsPlugin..ctor(Plugin TagToolsPluginParam, PluginInfo aboutParam)
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at #=zCJ5ZapFPlFl7hsQxGA==.#=zFyIrpRo=(IntPtr #=z5gr9m3RiL7fx)

I tried deleting the settings.xml as well (https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=35245.0) but still AT&RT fails after restart.

boroda

Current error message
MusicBee v3.5.8157.35511D  (Win10.0), 22 Jun 2022 10:16:

at #=zCJ5ZapFPlFl7hsQxGA==.#=zFyIrpRo=(IntPtr #=z5gr9m3RiL7fx)
do you see message "System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" on plugin initialization (on mb startup if plugin is enabled)?