Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 917374 times)

foxj

I have also been getting an error with this plugin. MusicBee will disable it when it starts.
If I try to manually start it I will get this  ERROR
Both portable and installed versions 3.3. and 3.4 on win 10. (3.3.7310 & 3.3.7261)

Where does it put its log in the portable version?
Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 06:48:38 PM by foxj

phred

• Global Moderator
This might be a security issue. Whitelist your entire MB directory and try again.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

boroda

I have also been getting an error with this plugin. MusicBee will disable it when it starts.
If I try to manually start it I will get this  ERROR
Both portable and installed versions 3.3. and 3.4 on win 10. (3.3.7310 & 3.3.7261)

Where does it put its log in the portable version?
close mb, then delete file <mb appdata>\mb_tagtools.settings.xml

foxj

That worked thank you

Possibly because I copied it from the MusicBee installed version to the portable version?

asdasdasd223

For some reason, it randomly stopped showing up in the drop-down menu. I reinstalled and saw that all the files were still there... I replaced everything and now I'm getting this error every time I open MusicBee: "Some tag names are duplicated"

When I try to use one of the advanced tagging tools, I get this error.

phred

• Global Moderator
What version of MB are you using?

Completely uninstall the plugin, completely exit out of MB. The relaunch MB and reinstall the plugin.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

fjelsten

Hello

I believe there used to be a help page for advanced search and replace but I can no longer find it.

Anyway I would really like to automatically add episode date (not time!) to the start of the existing podcast title. I understand I can use something like this:
$Date(<Episode Date>,MM-dd) <Title> in organizing podcasts, but I cannot seem to be able to use $Date(<Episode Date>,MM-dd) in the ASR.

In addition, I have been unable to get some RegExp to work that fetches the first 5 characters file name (that due to the organization above does have the month and date).

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

(I understand that creating a dynamic playlist I can get the tag updates to run automatically on only my podcasts - and I have created an auto playlist that only finds relevant podcasts)

boroda

For some reason, it randomly stopped showing up in the drop-down menu. I reinstalled and saw that all the files were still there... I replaced everything and now I'm getting this error every time I open MusicBee: "Some tag names are duplicated"
this means that plugin requires that all tag names must be unique. go to edit> prefs> tags(2)> configure fields. make all tag names unique.

boroda

Hello

I believe there used to be a help page for advanced search and replace but I can no longer find it.

Anyway I would really like to automatically add episode date (not time!) to the start of the existing podcast title. I understand I can use something like this:
$Date(<Episode Date>,MM-dd) <Title> in organizing podcasts, but I cannot seem to be able to use $Date(<Episode Date>,MM-dd) in the ASR.
create virtual tag with formula $Date(<Episode Date>,MM-dd) and use it in ASR.

fjelsten

Thank you!

Works well now. I actually had a virtual tag before but I could not get it to work in ASR.

Which settings in ASR do I need to make sure that this is applied to new podcasts as they are downloaded? Do I just need to tick it (I have already made an auto playlist for podcasts less than 30 days - but that also included those that are already updated)?

boroda

asr can auto-apply presets to new tracks *and* existing tracks if any tag is changed. but you can assign virtual tag function id for any preset and use that preset function in a *virtual* tag (which is not stored at all).

fjelsten

I set it to auto-apply, but it keeps looping (each time ASR has added the episode to the start of the tag, (the tag is updated),it re-applies, and again, and again, ...)

How do I prevent this?

boroda

I set it to auto-apply, but it keeps looping (each time ASR has added the episode to the start of the tag, (the tag is updated),it re-applies, and again, and again, ...)

How do I prevent this?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/h2t08o9562efboi/mb_TagTools_latest.zip/file