Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 917394 times)

boroda

You don't have permission to access the file. Google how to change permissions on files/folders.

I checked the permissions. I have all possible permissions, I think - including ownership...
Not very familiar with these matters, but that is what I see...

Could the problem perhaps be a corrupt file?
This is what happened:
I checked for the file with my program Everything. At the given location I found TWO files with that name but could NOT access them.
Deleting one of them did not help. And once one of the two were deleted, the given file could not be found inside the appdata folder.

Then I found the same file in one of my backup files. It could be accessed without a problem.
So I copy/pasted it to the appdata folder. Ran the preset again. Same error message: no access...

Any other solution?
Thanks...

delete all presets, then try re'import all' presets.

boroda

Getting the following error when attempting to add the plugin:

-----------------------------------------------

Unable to save due to the following error:
Found invalid data while decoding.

------------------------------------------------

not sure when you are getting this error, but maybe zip is corrupted.

boroda

I am getting the message " Unable to initialise the plugin. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation." when trying to enable the additional tools in the portable version of MB version 3.1.6529. This message does not appear on the desktop version of the MB and the plugin works correctly. Can anyone please direct me to the file which may be creating this error message in the portable version?

Thanks a lot
actually there is no difference for plugin between portable and desktop version of mb. make sure you are using latest mb version.

boroda

An error I get with both versions of the plugin:

Code
MusicBee v3.1.6546.37911 (Win6.1), 13 Dec 2017 14:22:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Tony\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\Tag Backups\DJ Music - Baseline.bbl'.
File name: 'C:\Users\Tony\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\Tag Backups\DJ Music - Baseline.bbl'
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at MusicBeePlugin.BackupType.Load(String fileName, String backupFileExtension)
   at MusicBeePlugin.TagHistoryPlugin.fillTable(String folder, Boolean includeSubfolders, Int32 maxBackupCount, Int32 trackIndex, Boolean reuseCache)
   at MusicBeePlugin.TagHistoryPlugin.TagHistoryPlugin_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()
if you are trying to use autobackup feature then 1st create baseline backup manually.

boroda

@redwing, phred, Bee-leiver, thank you for your assistance!

phred

• Global Moderator
No problem at all. Great to see you back here!
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
@redwing, phred, Bee-leiver, thank you for your assistance!
Glad to help  :)

Great to see you back here!
Yes.  With the long absence, I was beginning to get worried...
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

redwing

I think you need to update the link on the add-on page. It doesn't support new fields introduced in v3.1.

boroda

barlet

I am getting the message " Unable to initialise the plugin. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation." when trying to enable the additional tools in the portable version of MB version 3.1.6529. This message does not appear on the desktop version of the MB and the plugin works correctly. Can anyone please direct me to the file which may be creating this error message in the portable version?

Thanks a lot
actually there is no difference for plugin between portable and desktop version of mb. make sure you are using latest mb version.

Hi I know there is no difference but somehow the one I installed on the external hdd is producing the error, while the one installed on the computer system hdd is not. I have tried to uninstall the plugin and install again but with no success. I think that one of the files on the external hdd is somehow corrupted but I cannot find which one. I use two versions since I have two distinct libraries and find it easier to keep them separated. Can you please help? I can send you screenshots if they help.

Btw the plugin is excellent and very useful.

Thank you for your time.

boroda

i'm afraid screenshots wont help in this case. have you tried to reinstall mb and plugins completely?

alec.tron

redwing

Can you consider adding support for external cuesheet files with re-encode tag command? Then people won't have to rely on third-party apps for converting encoding of cuesheet. Would be great if it could convert multiple cuesheets at once. The user could check whether encoding will be all correct with preview screen.

Also it would be useful if the current source tag option had "All fields" because it's common encoding is getting wrong for all fields rather than a single field. Of course no need to include number tags to that.

One more thing. The current code page list makes no sense in its order and language. Have a look at this app's list:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/cp-converter/
Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 05:42:12 AM by redwing

boroda